In this episode, Tony and I talk about how to balance your moods during different seasons using specific practices, tips and foods that will help support you in feeling great! We talk about how it is common to feel your mood shift slightly as you experience the different times and light patterns of the year. It can feel like you are being energetically dragged down during this time, and because of this I want to share my insights on ways to avoid the winter blues and feel amazing and productive all year long.
Next, my very special guest is On Air With Ella. Beyond hosting her podcast, Ella is a business woman, an entrepreneur, a mom and wife, a triathlete and someone who knows a little something about staying fit and healthy in the midst of a very busy life. Ella and I talk about how she switched gears from her original career in business to becoming a podcaster, triathlete and small business owner while juggling being a wife and mother. Ella shares her top tips for being successful while staying grounded to who you are. If you are looking for some inspiration to kick off the New Year this is the podcast for you!
- Tony and I talk about how it is a great time of year to be journal writing and relaxing at home…
- Making food for yourself at home, enjoy being out less…
- I speak about how we are immersed in nature’s cycle and we can consciously connect with the rhythm…
- How to let go of attachments of how you should feel and connect with yourself…
- How to create an environment for yourself so you that you can cultivate love and self-nourishment…
- Incorporate THIS self massage technique to nourish your body…
- Specific foods that have been known to help boost your mood…
- Ella and I talk about juggling motherhood with a busy career…
- How to break free from holding yourself back with boundaries…
- Ways to weave and integrate new habits into your life for success…
- How to live imperfectly and enjoy every moment of it…
- Inspirational hacks to reaching true happiness and joy…
- How to not be over-burdened and get in a lot (if not all!) of what we want to do…
About On Air With Ella
Elizabeth Lucas-Averett is better known to many of you as “Ella” – creator and host of the On Air with Ella podcast, a hit show in iTunes for people who are seeking to live better, however they define it. Ella brings experts on topics ranging from nutrition and fitness to mindset (her favorite topic, and not one that is NOT limited to fitness buffs). Ella is the co-owner and Managing Partner of a global consulting firm she co-founded in 2003, as well as co-owner of Village Juice Co. in North Carolina. She has business prowess to spare, but she’s not a fitness professional or health practitioner. She’s just a busy woman who has a family, full-time career, a small obsession with the sport of triathlon…and is passionate about helping people just like you to live their peak state and to never, ever settle for the status quo. Live better. Start now.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance!
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
Seasonal Mood Segment:
- Cartoon Mentioned:
- Get Sleep: What’s In It For You
- Why Tulsi Is The New Green Tea
- My Vegan, Superfood, Almost-Raw Hot Chocolate
- How to Stop Emotional Eating and Take Control of Your Health
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
- Anti-Aging, Bloating, Ama (toxin) Info and More from an Ayurvedic Perspective
On Air With Ella Interview:
Sending you love,