I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “How Can A Vegan Get B12?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Nicki – Jacksonville, FL
I gradually cut out meat and dairy following your program. What do you recommend for vegans to get b12?
Kelsey – San Marino, CA
Is there such a thing as too many fruits and veggies in the Glowing Green Smoothie? Sometimes I’ve got like 5 different veggies and 5 different fruits going on in there?
Alexis – Kennebunkport, Maine
I am pressed for time in the morning. Can I just add lemon to my tea and have it count as my hot water w/ lemon?
Cheryl – Ottawa Canada
What are your suggestions for grounding in the winter?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! ?
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your natural beauty from the inside out. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Interesting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in feeling and being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Everything You Need to Know About Vitamin B12, But Were Afraid to Ask
- Should We Supplement with B12?
- Does Fruit Prevent Weight Loss?
- Is Too Much Spinach Unhealthy?
- The One Day Cleanse
- Immunity Tea with Cayenne Pepper: Step by Step Instructions
- The Invisible Benefits of Grounding
- Kimberly’s Snack Archives
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- The 411 on Colonics With Jen Gonzalez & The Truth About Protein [BIO Podcast: Ep 51]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
Enjoy the podcast!
With so much love and gratitude,