Since Radical Beauty launched- I wanted to share with you some insider information from my personal perspective. It’s been a busy year to say the least and I am so excited to share my new “baby” with all of you. 🙂
I always call my new books “book babies” because you work on them for months helping them germinate, not yet visible to the public…and then voila! They are out in the universe. It’s both exhilarating and stressful! Thank you for supporting me on this journey and I look forward to you experiencing all of the new information in the book.
Tune in as I share with you some insights on Radical Beauty!
If you want to know the answers to these four questions, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
- What inspired the title and theme “Radical Beauty”, and what does it mean to you?
- Tell us a little about the book and the 6 pillars.
- What section are you most excited for the Beauties to check out?
- How is this book different than the other books you have written?
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Desserts Archives « Kimberly Snyder
- 12 Desserts That Are Actually Good For You
- Low Calorie Alternatives to Silence Your Sweet Tooth
- Spring Glowing Green Smoothie
- Smoothies & Beverages Archives « Kimberly Snyder
- Why Antiobiotics should ONLY Be a Very Last Resort, and How They Can Mess with Your Skin and Body
- How Rachel Lost 15lbs of Stubborn Fat Using Beauty Detox Principles!
- Ancient Chinese Medicine Massage to Help Rid Yourself of Belly Fat
- One Powerful Change to Help You Shed Fat
- 5 Simple Tips for a Healthy Labor Day
- Have A College Body You Can Be Proud Of
- The Beauty Detox Power
With love and gratitude,