In this segment, Tony and I discuss the energy-producing “power plants” within our cells—mitochondria! These little factories generate the majority of the ATP that our cells use for energy to complete everyday tasks like walking, sprinting, working, talking, etc. You’ll discover 5 proven ways for increasing your mitochondria to boost your overall energy, wellness, slow aging and more!
Next, we have my very special guest Joe Cruz, who is an expert in the infrared sauna industry for nearly a decade for the industry’s top manufacturers. Listen in as Joe shares how infrared is different than other dry saunas and how it affects our entire well-being.
- Tony shares what mitochondria is and what it does for your health and well-being…
- How everything you do for your health, whether positive or negative, has a direct impact on your mitochondria…
- What foods to eat and avoid to keep your mitochondria levels in good working order…
- We discuss the relationship between light (sun exposure), and mitochondria and ways you can set up your biology for the better…
- The role mitochondria has when it comes to your hormones…
- Joe shares how he got started in the infrared industry and what exactly is infrared technology…
- How infrared is different than other dry saunas…
- Key physical and cellular health benefits of infrared saunas…
- What kind of mental effect does infrared have on the brain…
- What you should look for in terms of sauna quality for the home…
- How often should we use infrared saunas and how it affects the facial skin…
About Joe Cruz
Joe Cruz is an expert in the infrared sauna industry for nearly a decade for the industry’s top manufacturers including PLH products, where he currently been an advisor for over six years. Joe is one the infrared sauna industry’s top consultants and works with companies on improve their products with the latest cutting edge technology and advancements.
Joe has spent the last several years motivating individuals to choose a healthier way of living through alternative wellness. Several years ago he lost 65 pounds in 3 ½ months and have been able to understand the seduction of unhealthy living and also the keys to better living and inspire individuals from there.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Sun exposure
- Cold exposure
- Internal training
- 9 Foods that Cause Inflammation and 9 Ways to Fight it
- Kimberly Snyder on Inflammation and Circulation
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Glow Bio Cleanses
Joe Cruz Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Sustain and Replenish Yourself With Ryan Black & Maximize Your Mitochondria [BIO Podcast: Ep 149]
- Elevate Your Mind with Drew Canole & Invisible Causes of Weight Gain [BIO Podcast: Ep 75]
- The Power of Dreams With Kelly Sullivan Walden PT. 2 & The Coolest Way to Burn Fat [BIO Podcast: Ep 87]
- The Role Of Sugar With Michèle Hozer & The Truth About Belly Fat & Hormones! [BIO Podcast: Ep 103]
With love and gratitude,