I wanted to share with you this simple and easy to make dessert recipe! This is a great dish to serve for yourself or that special someone in your life! I love using Sambazon Unsweetened Acai Smoothie Packets in my smoothies but I wanted to try something a little different. If you are looking to indulge in something this weekend, this fudge is it!
This is a no fuss recipe anyone can make! All you need are a few simple ingredients which I list below and a blender. And as many of you also know, my personal choice is the Vitamix. All you have to do is blend the ingredients together, freeze for 1-2 hours to get your desired consistency and Enjoy! Depending on your taste preferences you can top your fudge with some coconut flakes, blueberries, banana or even some almond shavings.
Full recipe is just below…
- 2 Sambazon Unsweetened Acai Packets
- ½ ripe avocado
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup cashews
- ⅓ cup erythritol (or omit and add extra coconut nectar)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbs. coconut nectar or maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Enjoy immediately. For a firmer consistency, store in freezer for 1-2 hours before serving.