I want to spend some time with you today to talk about something that you may feel is a bit embarrassing or even taboo. I am here to let you know, it is okay to talk about your poop! It’s time to Detoxify your body and remove waste naturally.
Everyone has to go, you know! I struggled with constipation for many years and didn’t talk about it openly for a long time. I told myself it wasn’t that big a deal. But it is! Lack of bowel movements has repercussions for your health and beauty! The state of your digestion affects everything else in your body.
I want to share with you how you can free yourself from discomfort and feel and look your absolute best.
Let’s take the taboo out of the topic, and actually get down to the nitty-gritty of what your bowels should be acting like — and ways to improve your regularity if you’re having issues in this area.
Having Trouble Going To The Bathroom?
Have you ever had trouble going to the bathroom? If your answer is yes, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, and you’re definitely not alone! Many people experience the same frustrating feeling of not being able to “go”. I’ve had trouble myself, especially if I am traveling when I’m stressed out, or if I don’t have the greatest amount of privacy in the present bathroom situation (I know it’s mental but I can’t help it!).
Does this mean you should run to the nearest pharmacy and pick up some laxatives? It may be a quick fix, but is it the best thing for your body? I asked myself the same question and that is why I created the Feel Good Detoxy 2.0.
Keep Your Body Clean With Detoxy 2.0
The Feel Good Detoxy 2.0 works by keeping the body clean by reducing waste and toxicity. This is one of the biggest fundamental aspects of anti-aging, as well as feeling joyful, light, and staying slim and radiant.
The best part is, Detoxy 2.0 is NOT a laxative! It is NOT habit-forming. It also does NOT contain herbs that can irritate your digestive system.
Detoxy 2.0 is 100% vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic, and is safe and gentle enough for regular, long-term use. From one bloated and constipated sufferer to another, I am SO excited to share this product with you and pass on a true gift.
This product has been an amazing aid for me on an ongoing basis- not just when traveling but week to week to ensure I am cleansing my gut as efficiently as possible. It’s not just for travel or when you are constipated. I believe taking it on a regular basis provides a powerful, yet gentle boost to your cleansing efforts.
Detoxy 2.0 is one of the best ways to cleanse without harsh or irritating herbs that often create discomfort or dependency.
Benefits of Detoxy 2.0:
- Enhances detoxification by removing toxins attached to old, stagnant waste inside of your digestive system
- Easier elimination – it helps to gently stimulate bowel movements
- Increases the breakdown of waste – the oxygen-based formula breaks up debris inside of your colon and intestinal tract
- Oxygenates body – oxygen released during the detoxification process can reach your bloodstream and extends throughout your body
- Greater regularity – it’s non-habit forming, and allows you to become more regular!
- Decreases bloating – one of the reasons you may experience chronic bloat is due to trapped waste and toxins, Detoxy 2.0 helps eliminate that waste
- Increases alkalinity & reduces acidity – much of the old waste inside your colon is what creates acidity and disturbs your pH balance
- Reduces gas – by helping remove stagnation and unfriendly bacteria, yeast, parasites and more — gas is also reduced
- Helps regularity during travel – can help your body adjust to new time zones and regions without becoming irregular
And more, LOTS more!
Is Detoxy 2.0 Right For You?
I initially began using Detoxy 2.0 daily for quite some time to rebalance my body from years of constipation and poor eating habits.
Now, I use it about 3 times each week, and every day when I am traveling. You can use it more regularly at first, then reduce the dosage and take it less frequently.
My family, friends, and clients who have incorporated Detoxy 2.0 into their cleansing and detoxification regimens have experienced amazing results as well.
The following questions may help you know whether the product is right for you:
- Do you have irregular or insufficient bowel movements?
- Do you ever struggle or feel strain during your bowel movements?
- Do you ever feel as though your bowel movement is incomplete, and there is more that needs to be eliminated?
- Do you have extra bloating or puffiness around your tummy or midsection (that does not appear to be fat), and may be the result of gas or waste?
- Have you been on the Beauty Detox diet and lifestyle, but have never done a colonic or cleanse of any kind?
- Do you suffer from any skin issues, including dryness, acne, excessive oiliness, chronic rashes or other skin beauty challenges?
- Do you travel often or find yourself “on the go” all the time and unable to regular bowel movements?
- Do you ever experience sluggish digestion or crashes following a meal, even when the meal is healthy?
Here’s what Tracy had to say about it:
“I have suffered from chronic constipation for 10 years. I have tried everything. Nothing has worked like [the Detoxy 2.0]. All other products gave me gas, horrible cramps and bloating with little relief. I take 1 before bed and one when I wake up and have a movement every day with no pain or bloating.
Thank you so much. I can now live a normal life and not adjust my schedule to spending hours in the bathroom in pain.”
Ready To See What Can Detoxy Can Do For You?
To check out Detoxy 2.0, visit our product page and get all of the information that you need.
Again, you know me by now — I only recommend things I actually use and personally benefit from. That’s why we don’t have an overwhelming amount of different supplements and products on our site. I’m very selective about what I put in my body and what I recommend.
I use and offer Detoxy 2.0 to this amazing community because it’s something that so many have been asking me about over the years. I wanted to share the love on something that has had such a beneficial and enormous impact on my own health and beauty journey.
Wishing you the very best! See you back here soon- and please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you may have.
With love and gratitude,