Weight loss doesn’t have to be elusive. Nor does it require fad diets, “fat burners” or impossible-to-maintain workout routines. Because the single most important factor in reaching (and sustaining), your ideal weight comes down to your digestion.
In this segment, Tony and I help you understand how digestion affects your metabolism, bloating, energy levels and more. This includes NEW information and research around digestion not yet discussed in any of Kimberly’s books or past programs.
Be sure to listen to the end for a very special announcement on a new program I am excited to share with you!
- Tony and I shares our personal experience from learning how to get our body’s to work efficiently and have great digestion…
- We discuss how our body’s are all different and the need to be aware of a healthy gut for better digestion…
- How our entire body is compromised when our gut bacteria is compromised…
- What helps with gut health…
- We talk about which foods have fiber and how this matters to our guts…
- Why fiber is food for a lot of friendly bacteria and why it’s essential for our health…
- How to get rid of the bloat and shifting the focus from counting calories to digestion and building your personal eating program…
- We talk about my new 30 Day Roadmap program and how it can assist you in developing healthy new habits towards better health and digestion…
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Gut health and insulin
- Plant-based diet and microbiome
- Digestive health, bacteria and weight loss
- Mindful eating, digestion and weight loss
- Soil-Based Probiotics
- 5 Reasons To Always Go With Your Gut
- Truth About Soil-Based Probiotics
- Why You Need Soil Based Probiotics (SBOs)
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Glow Bio Cleanses
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle [BIO Podcast: Ep 45]
- The 5am Miracle With Jeff Sanders & The Different Phases of Beauty Detox! [BIO: #59]
- Peace and Meaning With Pedram Shojai & How Bad Are Lectins? [BIO Podcast: Ep 193]
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
With love and gratitude,