Beauty Detox is all about providing you with completely natural lifestyle choices to nourish, strengthen, beautify and balance your hormones. I am dedicated to showcasing the most natural and wholesome ways for you to discover your ultimate ways to balance your hormones naturally and live a life that is stress-free.
I believe it is always best to look to nature and lifestyle first to help with getting our bodies back into balance. That is why you will find that the tips I have for you here do not come from a drug store, nor do they cost an extreme amount that is out of reach.
Tip 1: Maintain a Healthy Weight
Excessive adipose (fat) tissue can act as an endocrine organ, producing more estrogen in the body. By maintaining a healthy weight, your body is not stimulated to overproduce certain hormones.
- Include phytoestrogens in your diet. Found in soy foods, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, bean sprouts, and legumes such as garbanzo beans and peas, phytoestrogens are plant-based substances that can help balance your hormones naturally.
Tip #2: Practice Mindfulness & Meditation When you Feel Stressed Out
We’ve all heard about the dreaded stress hormone called cortisol.
- In one study, mindfulness meditation reduced serum cortisol in medical students very meaningfully — showing the incredible impact the practice can have on our bodies. So if you need additional motivation to meditate, now you know that meditation can actually reduce one of the hormones responsible for causing you to gain weight!
Tip #3: Include Adaptogens like MACA Into Your Life.
Adaptogens have a normalizing influence, helping to bring your body back into balance in response to exposure to any form of stress.
- Maca in particular is known to be a natural aphrodisiac that is used all over the world and affects both genders. It’s believed to help balance hormones and boost adrenal and thyroid function.
Tip 4: Bring Circulation to your Body Daily
When your hormones get out of whack and your immunity drops and inflammation builds, this can inevitably leads to accelerated aging.
- One practice, of massaging yourself and making contact with the skin, called Abhyanga Practice actually soothes your nervous system and adrenals helping to balance hormones.
- By adding this soothing massage into your life, you will be assisting your nervous system to regulate itself, which helps balance the cortisol level hormone.
- Another way to get circulation going is to move your body and exercise!
Tip #5. Ditch the Dairy
Research has found the presence of hormones in milk and dairy foods plays a large concern with respect to finding hormones as biomarkers for imbalanced hormones, and diseases.
- During the last couple of years, increasing body of evidence are indicating another property of hormones in dairy products as possible impact on human health including the role of some estrogens and insulin-like growth factor-1 in initiation and provoking of breast, prostate and endometrial tumors.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Stress-induced cortisol response and fat distribution in women
- Hormone-Balancing Effect of Pre-Gelatinized Organic Maca
- Hormones in Dairy Foods and Their Impact on Public Health – A Narrative Review Article
- 5 Sneaky Hormones that Could be Sabotaging Your Weight Loss!
- 3 Ways To Treat THIS Invisible Cause Of Weight Gain!
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Deodorant Decoded With Sarah Ribner & All About Weight Loss Hormones [BIO Podcast: Ep 213]
- The Voice Of Hair Loss With Amy Gibson & The High Estrogen Epidemic! [BIO Podcast: Ep 101]
- Shifting Our Energy With Charlynn Avery & The Power of Prebiotics! [BIO Podcast: Ep 147]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
With love and gratitude,