Join The Team
Below are open positions available to join the Kimberly Snyder/Beauty Detox team. Listed qualifications are in each job description however every applicant must be a go-getter, proactive, have the ability to prioritize and time manage, have amazing communication skills, and possess a passion to raise the vibration of the world through the work you do every day! We are growing a big brand and have a huge vision and to do so, we need the best of the best to join our family!
If you don’t see a position below that suits your skills, but you feel you have something amazing to offer to our team and brand, please feel free to send a resume and essay as to what special skills you possess to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Sales Specialist
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the existing team to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Oversee and grow existing marketing initiatives such as email funnels, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by attracting new followers on all channels
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in collaboration with our Data Manager in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Increase sales conversions and ecom performance.
- Review what is currently in place and advise what is and isn’t working.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with the company owners, the content/tech team already in-house, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including a design of test/control segmentation, and close collaboration with the Tech team to implement tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage the conception and development of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales. Collaborate closely with the tech/content/creative teams to implement those plans.
- Hold regular meetings with company owners and current team to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure the team consistently performs above standard
- Create 30/60/90 plans for marketing with key KPIs and tracking to access the overall performance of the plan.
- Build out incentives that optimize our e-commerce flow and generate a higher lifetime value of customers, including increasing our current subscription base.
Skills and Qualifications
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in marketing and eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with eCommerce brands and understanding sustainable growth with proven success with other clients and companies.
To be considered, please send your resume along with a short essay on why you believe you are the best fit for this position. Please send all communication to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!