RECIPES FOR YOUR PERFECTLY IMPERFECT LIFE
“even on a good day, i feel inadequate, not good enough and imperfect.”
Struggling to love yourself steals your joy. It keeps you from being the “Real” you… from authentic relationships… and from feeling good.
Now you can experience a new level of well-being and find true inner peace, even if your life is a complicated mess.
You’ll uncover dozens of everyday, practical tips and tools for mindful, healthy living…
- What it means to choose the “And” life, plus how it can be the difference between abundant joy or continuous frustration
- The surprising link between emotions and chronic inflammation
- The painful truth about “self-judgement” and the simple way to embrace yourself (flaws and all)
- The bizarre (scientific) connection between the foods you eat and the emotional roadblocks you encounter, PLUS how to clear those blocks for good
- How to heal body shame with compassion and “The Kindergarten Rule”
- Self-care rituals to help you foster a deeper connection with yourself and with the positive all around you
- Research & anecdotes for loving your body, conquering self-doubt and living from a place of confidence and strength
NYT bestselling author Kimberly Snyder delivers a whole-living approach to help you break free...from insecurities and embrace the life you're living now, in all its messy glory.
You’ll find a haven in this judgement-free zone where Kimberly guides you to eat well, feel good and embrace love (for yourself and for others).
With amazingly simple and delicious new food recipes, along with powerful practical tips for embracing our perfectly imperfect lives, Kimberly teaches us to live beyond labels and guides us to heal body shame, cast aside guilt, and kick self-judgment to the curb.
By embracing life’s ups and down and learning to tune into your intuition, you can ultimately claim your right to feel good, just as you are.
More than 100 new plant-based, whole food recipes combined with countless “Life Recipes” for joyful living
- Simple life-affirming rituals to help you power through the day— morning, noon and night.
- A special Stumbling-Block Detox Meditation to help you unlock your full potential.
- Surefire ways to combat body shaming and instantly raise your self-esteem.
- Latest nutritional findings to help you look and feel strong and beautiful inside and out.
- Exciting ways to eat to support digestion and gut balance to avoid physical and emotional inflammation.
- New details on the importance of probiotics, digestive enzymes and oxygen cleanse aids.
sneak peek at the book
why i wrote recipes for your perfectly imperfect life
I had plans to write a very different book than Recipes for a Perfectly Imperfect Life. But in 2017, my mother passed away within 3 days of my son’s first birthday. My life literally turned upside down. Not only did I miss her terribly, but a shell around my heart that I didn’t even know was there began to chip and crack.
I became truly vulnerable for the first time. And while scary at first, it was also highly liberating. I began to show people the real me. I began to open up about challenges I’ve had in my life, as well as the flaws and insecurities I never wanted to reveal to anyone.
Recipes for your Perfectly Imperfect Life was born from this transformative period in my life. It’s my most real, raw book, written right from my heart. It is all about the ways that I learned to really heal myself and find peace, and it’s all about supporting you to do the same.
It’s time to claim YOUR happy, amazing life! Join me on the path to discovering it.
founder of solluna, NYT bestselling author, wellness thought leader
Kimberly Snyder is the founder of Solluna, a holistic lifestyle brand, leader of the #FeelGoodMovement and the multi-time New York Times bestselling author of The Beauty Detox book series and Radical Beauty, co-written with Deepak Chopra. She is also a nutritionist, renowned speaker, personal development expert, meditation teacher, certified yoga instructor and holistic wellness expert.
An in-demand worldwide speaker, Kimberly also hosts the top-rated Feel Good with Kimberly Snyder podcast which airs on the Podcast One network. The Solluna organic juice and smoothie bar is at the iconic Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles.
A certified nutritionist, Kimberly has worked with the entertainment industries’ top celebrities, including Drew Barrymore, Kerry Washington, Reese Witherspoon and Channing Tatum, among many others.
A highly sought-after lifestyle and wellness expert, Kimberly has been featured in media outlets including Ellen, The Today Show, The Dr. Oz Show, The New York Times, Vogue, Vanity Fair, The Wall Street Journal, Elle, and InStyle. She is a member of the Wellness Council for Well + Good and was named one of the top “results-oriented nutritionists” by Vogue.