This is a BIG week for me, you and everyone in our community!
Why? Because at long last, we’re beginning the pre-release process for the next Beauty Detox book — and we’ve got an incredible lineup of posts, contests, pages, recipes, stories, courses and more – all of which I know you’re going to love.
This is a book that is unlike anything you’ve ever read or experienced, filled with cutting-edge information and processes I’ve never revealed before, stunning photos and yes…lots of brand new recipes!
It is THE most visual of the Beauty Detox books and is the culmination of everything I’ve learned in my own journey, in addition to working with clients and readers around the world.
More About This Beauty Detox Book
I haven’t spoken publicly about this upcoming book for several reasons. First, it’s going to be so different, and so filled with new info, pictures, recipes and more — I really didn’t want to ruin the surprise!
But also, because it’s something that truly must be experienced. It’s the kind of thing that works on you while you’re reading it, with every turn of the page, giving you insights into your health journey and perhaps why you’ve struggled with weight or other issues in the past.
With that said, I can give you a few hints about it that will be helpful in crafting your contest entry (more about the contest in a moment):
- While the book is very much about food, and your relationship with food, it also takes you beyond food into other areas that could be affecting your weight and beauty just as much (or more)!
- Have you ever felt like you were eating perfectly, yet not getting the results you want? Or you keep hitting plateaus when you should be progressing? Or that weight loss hasn’t helped increase your happiness as much as you expected? The book covers all this extensively!
- Do you struggle with cravings? We all do! And cravings are a BIG part of this book. You’ll find that my perspective on cravings and how to deal with them is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before.
- Would you like to feel a greater sense of ease in your life? Often, there’s so much tension around food, diet, exercise, weight and so on. And this tension creates stress and anxiety that can adversely affect your health and beauty. One of the things you’ll also learn is how to tap into new sources of power and energy that can bring greater ease and flow into your life.
There’s so much more I could say, but I’ll leave the rest for when we release the dedicated book page. My goal here is to give you more of a sense for how this next Beauty Detox book can help you — so that you can participate in this contest.
How to Enter Our Pre-Launch Contest, Starting Today!
Pre-orders won’t begin until later this week, but in the meantime we’ve got a very exciting contest for you that we’re announcing today. The three winners will get a bottle of Probiotics, Detoxy+ (along with free shipping), and our 30-Day Meal Plan which is a $100 value in total package.
Here’s how it works:
- Think about the most important way that this Beauty Detox book will help you or change your life. (I’ll give you some hints about what’s inside the book in just a moment!)
- In your own words, in the comments section below, tell me about the issue/challenge/goal you’re facing — plus how and why you hope or feel you’ll be helped by the book.
- Do your best to be concise, there are no extra points for length. Also, writing quality is not important, so don’t feel pressured in that regard. We just want to feel what you are experiencing and see that you’ve put some thought into how this book is going to help you.
- Post that you entered the contest on at least one social channel (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest), and link to this blog post. Also, tag me, at @_KimberlySnyder so that we can easily find your content!
That’s it! Do that, and you’ll be officially part of this contest. The three winners will be announced in the blog post where we release the book page, later this week.
Comment Below and You’ll Be Entered Into the Contest!
So now that you have a little more of a sense for what this next book is about and how it might help you, all you need to do is think about what you will get from this book, write how you feel it will help you (in the comments below) and post that you entered the contest on at least one major social channel.
I’m SO excited about what this book will do for you, and the opportunity you have to win the $100 prize package. Plus, I’m eager for you to see how you can get a free bonus course on weight loss — when we release the pre-order page later this week.
So get working on your contest entry, post it below and I’ll be in touch with you again very soon — and throughout this week!