I created this recipe recently and am so excited to share it with you! This is an amazing beauty salad that is bursting with probiotics to keep your system clean and vitamin C to brighten your skin!
I thought is was essential I share this new recipe: Probiotic Beauty Slaw. This simple recipe infuses your body with probiotics that are found in coconut yogurt. I really like the So Delicious brand of unsweetened coconut yogurt, which you can find at most health stores now. Paired with the amazing properties in the purple cabbage, such as fiber, vitamin C and minerals, is a fantastic skin and health recipe!
This recipe I am taking you through a step by step with photo journey on how to create this wonderful beauty dish. Enjoy!
- 1 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 Tbs. raw apple cider vinegar
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp. coconut nectar
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- 6 cups thinly shredded purple cabbage
- Chopped parsley for topping
- In a bowl, mix together the So Delicious unsweetened coconut yogurt, raw apple cider vinegar, sea salt, nutritional yeast, coconut nectar and cayenne pepper. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, add the shredded purple cabbage. Top with the dressing and mix well. Serve right away or will keep covered in fridge for up to 3 days.