I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “Can bug spray have negative effects?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly.
Courtney – Greenwood, Indiana
A recent thing you said in your podcast really stuck with me. You said you didn’t feel as though time has flown by since having “lil bub” because you’ve remained so present. As a mom to two kids 3,1 and a husband who is gone m-f, I struggle with this. Any tips since becoming a mom on how to be more present, while also finding time to get to the things that need to be done and finding personal time?
Tarina – Houston TX
With beauty food pairing, I understand a protein and starch are not to be eaten together. However there are plant proteins as well, are these okay to eat with starches?
Cassidy – Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hi Kimberly! I really enjoyed hearing your thoughts about sunscreen as I had never really considered the negative effects it could have. So it made me wonder: what about bug spray/insect repellent? The black flies and mosquitos can get pretty bad at my cottage in the spring and summer and I’d love to know how to keep them away naturally. Thank you so much!
Claudia – Brownsville – May be NY or TX
I recently started the vegan diet and I was going so well throughout the day, until night. I ate so much jicama and pineapple, I feel so guilty. Can fruit have a significant effect on my diet if I eat it at night? I went for fruit because I was having cravings and I didn’t wanted to grab some chips or anything less healthy.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Don’t rush anything. When the time is right, it’ll happen.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 1 cup holy basil water
- 1 cup clear aloe vera gel
- 20 drops of Aura Cacia tea tree oil
- 20 drops of Aura Cacia citronella essential oil
- 10 drops of Aura Cacia rosemary essential oil
- Boil 1 cup of holy basil and extract the liquid from the boiled leaves.
- Let the liquid cool.
- Combine with all other ingredients listed and pour into a portable spray bottle.
- The fragrance is amazing, and you won’t be bothered by those pesky insects!
- If you do happen to get bitten – no matter – Tulsi to the rescue! Simply boil the leaves and apply them directly to the sting 2 or three times a day for welcome relief.
- Why Tulsi Is The New Green Tea (Bug Spray Recipe!)
- Embracing Change and Finding the Sunrise at the End of it
- Introducing the “Realize Yourself” Movement and Community
- Questions and Answers About Beauty Food Pairing!
- 5 Easy Ways to Transition Your Diet
- 30 Day Detox Meal Plan
- Beauty Detox Solutions Book
- How to Keep that Sun-Kissed Glow All Year Round
- Kimberly’s Picks7 Reasons Why You May Not Be Getting a Good Night’s Sleep
- The Beauty Detox Power
Happy listening, and wishing you a beautiful day!
With love and gratitude,