By now, you’ve almost certainly heard of CBD Oil, it’s a trend in the wellness in the industry. CBD stands for cannabidiol, and is a compound extract from the hemp plant and contains no THC, the alkaloid that leads to getting “high”. Therefore, it’s legal in every state. CBD oil has been linked to pain reduction, improved sleep, lowered stress and many other benefits–and in this segment, Tony and I discuss everything you need to know about this interesting plant compound!
In the second segment, I interview renowned Ayurvedic professor and physician, Parla Jayagopal, B.A.M.S—or Dr. Jay as many know him here on the podcast—and dive into the amazing, 5,000-year-old tradition of Ayurvedic Medicine as we discuss the best fall practices and how to boost your immunity.
- Tony and I share what CBD oil is and where it comes from…
- The difference between CBD and cannabidiol…
- How CBD can help with anxiety and relaxation…
- When CBD should be taken in helping to reduce stress…
- Dr. Jay shares what happens to our bodies during the fall season…
- Why it’s important to take care of our skin during the colder months and how to help with food…
- Which healthy fats we should be incorporating into our daily lives to keep our body hydrated…
- Which seasonal spices are best for keeping hydrated during fall…
- How to boost your immunity during fall…
- Other foods to incorporate into our daily routines during seasonal changes…
About Parla Jayagopal, B.A.M.S.
Dr. Parla S Jayagopal BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), MAOM (C)—or Doctor Jay as we affectionately call him—received his Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery (BAMS) after completing five and a half years of training from Bangalore University. He also pursued three years of education to receive Masters degree in Ayurvedic herbology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Bangalore.
In addition to his twelve years of clinical experience, Dr. Jayagopal has traveled to Europe and Japan to propagate the science of Ayurveda. Currently he is teaching as chair and associate Prof. dept. of Ayurveda at American University of Complementary Medicine.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Scientific-Benefits of CBD Oil
- The Ultimate Guide to CBD
- How to Use
- [FREE] 7 Day Guided Meditations
- Realize Yourself Podcast #10: The Miracle of Meditation
- Basic Tools And Techniques To Start A Meditation Practice (Video)
- Start Meditating With These Easy Tips
- Fighting the Damaging Effects of Stress with Adaptogens
- 19 Ways to Stop Letting Stress Ruin Your Life
- How A Stressed Mom Lost 100lbs Switching To Beauty Detox!
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Glow Bio Cleanses
Parla Jayagopal, B.A.M.S.’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Combating Stress With Dr. Emily Kiberd & Heavy Metal Detoxification! [BIO Podcast: Ep 169]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle [BIO Podcast: Ep 45]
- The Tapping Solution With Jessica Ortner & The Amazing Power of Affirmations! [BIO Podcast: Ep 173]
With love and gratitude,