Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and healing. Feeling Good is about accepting who we are and living from a place of inner peace in our perfectly imperfect lives.
Thursday is our community show, where I cover a themed topic and answer four questions that come right from members of our community, just like you! We are here to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. 🙂
Let’s get started!
This week’s theme is: Achieving Better Skin from the Inside Out
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Don’t forget to submit your questions for Kimberly!
Nicole – Albuquerque, NM
I have been struggling with chronic acne for years now and I feel like I have tried everything. I became vegan two years ago and lately I been trying to eat more whole foods. I just can’t find the cause of my acne and I don’t want to take medications. How have you helped your clients overcome acne?
Reeba– Los Angeles, CA
I have been living in Los Angeles for three years now. At first I thought my skin had been breaking out from a change of climate but I’m beginning to think the pollution and air here are what’s really causing my skin to break out. How can I protect my skin from pollution and anti-aging at the same time?
Alexandra – Tampa, FL
I have been using organic facial products for months now and I am not seeing any changes in my skin. It’s making me want to go back to the previous products I was using before. How important that I use non-toxic products on my face?
Falon – St. Louis, MO
I have a full time job and I am the mom of three young kids. Sometimes I am lucky if I even get to wash my face in the morning. My skin is looking dull and worn out. I want to know what are the bare necessities I need for my skin?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
It is our daily habits that create the state of our well-being.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- All Your DETOXY+ Questions, Answered!
- Getting to the Root Cause of Acne, Once and For All
- The Easier Way to Create a Homemade Mask for Glowing Skin
- Indoor Pollution and Good Cleaning Alternatives
- 8 Tips for Gorgeous Skin WITHOUT Expensive Products!
- 5 Beauty Detox Foods For Beautiful Healthy Skin!
- Do All-Natural Skincare Products Really Work?
- 10 Best Non-Toxic Beauty Products/Tips to Get Your Summer Glow
- Solluna Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Solluna Feel Good Detoxy+
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Heal The Soul With Master Zhi Gang Sha & How Dangerous Is Your Indoor Air Quality? [BIO Podcast: Ep 133]
- Combating Acne in Your Teens Versus as an Adult [BIO Podcast: Ep. 66]
- How Skincare & Our Health Are Connected! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 282]
With love and gratitude,