I was inspired to first create this recipe while on my trip to Turkey last year where I enjoyed a lot of veggies, like arugula salad, hummus, veggies casseroles and more. I made this recipe very recently, which is why it was top of my mind…
Whether you went off track–or didn’t–here is a really easy, healthy recipe I wanted to share with you that will be great to make this week. It’s the Glowing Green Soup (GGSo), and it’s the savory sister to our beloved GGS. :)
I posted a Youtube video of making this this past winter, but I wanted to bring it up again to show how versatile this recipe is.
- 1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups tomatoes, rough chopped
- ½ cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 Tbs. purple onion
- 2 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- Avocado, for topping
- Sprouts or microgreens, for topping
- Cayenne pepper, for topping
- Blend everything together, retaining some texture (do not blend as silky as the GGS, unless you really don't like any chunks at al!). Top with the avocado and sprouts, and enjoy!
Be creative with this soup, and show us your pics and your share your ideas with the community!
Have a great day and happy GGSo-ing :).