If you want to look your best and feel amazing, then starting a yoga practice at home is the best decision you can make.
I’ve shared a ton about yoga because yoga has transformed my life and is a key component of the Beauty Detox lifestyle.
I’m thrilled to be sharing my yoga DVD, The Beauty Detox Power Yoga Series!
I see so many of you Beauty Detox readers making astonishing improvements in your health by following the Beauty Detox eating philosophy. Yoga is the missing piece that connects your diet to the rest of a healthy, natural lifestyle.
I am so excited to be offering The Beauty Detox Power Yoga Series DVD! :)
After a couple weeks into your home yoga practice, you’ll glow with joy as you notice:
- Strength gains across every inch of your body
- New bursts of energy that take you completely by surprise
- A soothing calmness, even in situations that would previously dampen your spirits
- An overall feeling of natural health that begins from deep within and radiates out into the world
I know you’ve tried everything under the sun to get fit, detoxified, and healthy. Some things work, but most don’t. Even the gains you make are often short lived.
Maybe you’ve even tried yoga before but couldn’t stick with it. And maybe you’re asking yourself, “Kimberly, why should I give this a shot? How will this be any different?”
When I set out to create this program I knew it had to be different if it was going to get results for my lovely Beauty Detox readers. Today, I’m proud to say that this program is unlike anything else out there.
Here are 3 reasons why the Beauty Detox Yoga series is different:
- It’s the quickest way to get the results you’re after because it takes a different approach to yoga. Many people think you need race through through the yoga poses and “sweat it out” to see real benefits. Not true.When you slow down, focus on the quality of your pose, and most importantly — focus on the breath instead of speed — you get profoundly better results, and much faster. You have to use more strength to move fluidly and in control.
You’ll see what I mean when you’re deep in a pose and get truly in touch with your body. A warm smile will spread across your face because you feel your body changing. That’s something you overlook if you rush through your practice.
- This program provides you with lifelong health. I know you’re not looking to get quick wins only to see them fade away. In this program, you’ll get comfortable and confident first. Then you’ll slowly build upon your progress. Each time you step onto your mat you’ll feel the gains from your last session. Over the weeks and months you will build an unshakable foundation of health that has the power to last you for years to come.
- You’ll notice that hidden benefits flow into all areas of your life. Your sleep becomes more rejuvenating. Your anxiety plummets. That’s because this program is specifically crafted to target your mind and your body. Because the body cannot heal if the mind is unwell. These may not be results you anticipated, but they could very well be the ones you cherish most.
As an American woman, I didn’t find yoga through the traditional route. My journey was more unusual, but it’s made all the difference…
I discovered yoga in the heart of India during my 3-year backpacking trip around the world. India is also where I was introduced to the teachings of my guru, Parmahansa Yogananda.
I feel so blessed to have found yoga through Yogananda. As a guru he influenced millions of people from all walks of life. Yogananda’s book, Autobiography of a Yogi, was the only one on Steve Job’s iPad.
The program I offer you today has its roots in Yogananda’s teachings and my years of study in traditional yoga techniques. It’s built from the ground up to nourish your mind, body, and soul.
The end result is this DVD which will get you the positive changes you so desire in your everyday life.
Here’s what to do next…
Are you ready to start this rewarding journey? Good! I’m so excited for you.
Then, add the DVD to your cart and complete your checkout. (Please note that at this time only domestic shipping is available.)
I know how difficult it can be to start something new, so I’m going to personally help you get your yoga practice off the ground and make this habit truly stick.
This is not just a DVD. It’s an entire yoga program. Here’s everything you get when you purchase today:
- The DVD which includes a 60-minute Beginner Flow Series, a 60-minute Intermediate Flow Series, and a 7-minute video on optimal breathing practices. That’s over 2 hours of life-changing yoga video lessons.
- A 189-page PDF Beauty Detox Yoga Guidebook. This massive, heavily detailed book will help you make the most of your new practice. It’s filled with gorgeous photos that demonstrate the primary yoga poses along with detailed instructions. Use your Guidebook to know you’re doing the poses correctly.
- Access to the digital version of the program inside my Academy website. Use it when you travel or review the videos on your phone to really get a feel for the flows.
My team and I put an enormous effort into bringing you what I believe is the best home yoga program on the market. Literally hundreds of hours went into filming and producing this project.
We rented out a beautiful L.A. studio, spent time shooting the videos with professional camera equipment and spent months crafting the guidebook which consists of 6 researched modules and over 200 personal photos.
The time and effort it took to craft this program came from our heart as we wanted to produce the most efficient and best platform possible for you to succeed with your home practice.
When you fire up the DVD you will instantly realize how much attention to detail went into this program. But just “throwing something together” was never an option. You deserve the absolute best.
Hear what early customers of the digital version of the program have to say…
“As soon as I got access to Kimberly’s Yoga Course I could not wait to try out the Vinyasa sequence. The first time I did the full Vinyasa sequence, I was exhausted but in a good way.
It really works every part of your body. It’s been a while since I’ve done yoga, and I’ve been wanting to get back into it for a while. Everything on the video flows at a good pace and is narrated wonderfully so that I don’t have to watch the video the whole time.
I find this different because I’ve gone to classes and just followed along and didn’t truly understand the purpose of each pose. I love that it also has the guidebook along with it that explains all the poses, the philosophies of yoga, the benefits for your health, and eating for your yoga. It’s a complete package. Right now I’m connecting with the Beginner’s Flow Series.
My favorite pose is the dancer’s pose. It’s just fun to do and looks pretty. It’s great for balance and works your core too. What I’ve learned the most is that I’m doing something for myself that will have a tremendous positive impact on my health and mind for years to come.
I didn’t know yoga helps maintain and even builds bone mass. That’s very important to me. I will definitely recommend this to all my friends!
It’s great because you can do this at your own pace and time that’s good for you. It also has a beginner and intermediate video as well as a breathing video.
I can tell that a lot of time and love has been put into this yoga course. It’s beautifully done. Kimberly is a true inspiration and this is an extension of all the great things she does!”
“The first time I did the full Vinyasa sequence I felt very relaxed and refreshed. I feel a huge difference when doing Kimberly’s program because she paces the sequence well and says a lot while talking little.
Other instructors and programs take away from the practice from talking too much instead of keeping it short and simple yet still guiding you.
I hardly had to look at the video to do the sequence. The audio alone was outstanding.
Kimberly also gives great advice on how Yoga affects you in life and spiritually. I love that. I’m just getting started and I have just completed the 1st module, but I enjoyed the standing sequences so far the best.
I learned different modifications that I’ve never seen before. Her explanation of pigeon pose made me “get it. I would strongly recommend this to friends. I would recommend her course because it is very well organized and true to the original foundation of yoga. Great music and great instructions.
I want to just close this by saying Kim’s course give me strength and peace. She’s a great teacher.”
“I have been waiting for Kimberly’s Yoga Course for years! I am so excited it is finally here. The first time I did the full Vinyasa sequence it felt amazing and I like that the pace is slow paced, and not rushed.
I have taken only one style of yoga, and I feel that no matter what yoga you practice that you yourself have to feel ease with your own body and Kimberly’s course made me feel that way. My favorite module is reading about the yoga itself.
I really enjoy child pose and tree pose. What I did learn is that breathing is very important and not forcing yourself to the next move will always be important.
My favorite pose as well is easy pose, because I love meditating too.
I would 100% recommend the course to a friend. You have 3 hours of yoga and so much information in the modules themselves as well which is good to know for anyone really. This course leaves me with overall positive vibes. I can’t stress enough how I love the slow pace and her peaceful voice. Simple as that.”
I can’t wait for you too to share in and benefit your body, energy and life!
Love, Shanti & Gratitude,