This is a simple yet powerful practice to help cleanse and detoxify your system. Lemons supply vitamin C, as well as liver-regenerating enzymes.
Heat some water, pour into a mug, squeeze in the juice of half a fresh lemon, and have an awesome day!
Create harmony in your gut & body for ultimate wellbeing, immunity, and beautiful skin.
We offer a powerful formula featuring clinically researched soil-based organism (SBO) strains in the proper ratios, as well as prebiotics and post-biotics.
This is my signature elixir (that I’ve made everywhere from Dr. Oz to Good Morning America and beyond!), which gives you an incredible amount of energy and nutrition as it detoxifies toxins.
My first book baby , this is our classic community read that lays out our foundational dietary principles, including food combining and eating Light to Heavy.
We guarantee reading this book will change your life in some way!
Feeling Good is about feeling comfortable just being ourselves in our messy, perfectly imperfect lives.
The FEEL GOOD Circle is our community offering dedicated to nourishing the emotional, spiritual, and mental aspects of ourselves, in order to live truly happy, healthy lives.
Here is the perfect cookie to share with friends and loved ones during these hot summer days!
My Vegan Creamsicle Coconut Cookies are 100% vegan, gluten-free and are naturally sweetened from the dates and maple syrup. Top that off with the crunch from coconut flakes, the heartiness from the oats and the aromatic orange zest and you’ve got a simply awesome treat- and without the beauty busting white flour, refined sugar, dairy and improperly combined ingredients.
Yep, I got you! :)
I personally am 100% plant-based and do not eat any animal products at all. I do not believe there is any nutritional reason to include animal protein in your diet, and I believe that a plant-based diet is cleaner, more energizing, healthier and will support your natural beauty. But you can still include some animal products if you choose to, and follow Beauty Detox. The key is to eat a larger percentage of nutrient-dense plant foods and smaller portion sizes of meat.
Many of you may still be transitioning from your previous diets to the Beauty Detox guidelines and may want to use eggs as a personal preference— although in this recipe you’ll find I use Ener-G egg replacer.
Don’t forget to add these babies to your Pinterest Snack & Dessert board and satisfy anyone’s sweet-tooth! ;)
Enjoy, and let me know how you do!
In love and health,
1. Prepare all your ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine the 1/4 cup coconut flakes and 1/4 cup coconut sugar and set aside.
3. In a food processor, add the coconut water, dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil and process until fairly smooth. You will need to scrape down the sides of the bowl several times. Set aside.
4. Blend the old fashioned oatmeal in a blender until it turns to a fine flour.
5. In a large bowl, whisk together the oatmeal flour, brown rice flour, tapioca starch, coconut sugar, orange zest, Egg replacer and water mixture, baking powder and salt.
Pour the date mixture into the dry mixture and thoroughly combine.
6. Scoop up enough dough to make a 1 1/2″ ball.
7. Roll in the sugar-coconut mixture and place on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove parchment paper from cookie sheets to counter. Loosen the cookies from parchment paper and allow to fully cool on a flat surface.
9. Pour yourself a glass of your favorite dairy free milk and enjoy!