I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “I used to enjoy cherries, pineapple or watermelon after dinner. After reading part of your book, The Beauty Detox Solution… I realized this is all wrong! After dinner, I’m left wanting a little something else….what do you advise? What is good to have for dessert?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Rebecca - Mountain Lakes, NJ
I used to enjoy cherries, pineapple or watermelon after dinner. After reading part of your book, The Beauty Detox Solution… I realized this is all wrong! After a dinner I’m left wanting a little something else….what do you advise? What is good for dessert?
Jennifer - Los Angeles, CA
I know you talk about modifying the Glowing Green Smoothie based on what’s in season. Can you give some of examples of what different fruits/vegetables you might use and tell us if there are any that should not be included?
Natasha - Toronto, CA
I took 4 months of antibiotics about 2 years ago and 1 month of accutane for acne. Since then, I have suffered from chronic constipation, poor digestion and weight gain of about 20 pounds. No matter how hard I try, I can’t lose the weight or reverse my constipation. I’ve tried eating vegan, paleo and more… Tried upping my fiber, taking a boatload of supplements and nothing changes. The weight gain is a big issue for me! I’m 25 but I feel exhausted and I look like I’m 6 months pregnant :( please help!
Kelli – San Antonio, Texas
What types of alcoholic beverages would you recommend for someone trying to eat/drink clean but still be health conscious?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Be stronger than your excuses.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Desserts Archives « Kimberly Snyder
- 12 Desserts That Are Actually Good For You
- Low Calorie Alternatives to Silence Your Sweet Tooth
- Spring Glowing Green Smoothie
- Smoothies & Beverages Archives « Kimberly Snyder
- Why Antiobiotics should ONLY Be a Very Last Resort, and How They Can Mess with Your Skin and Body
- How Rachel Lost 15lbs of Stubborn Fat Using Beauty Detox Principles!
- Ancient Chinese Medicine Massage to Help Rid Yourself of Belly Fat
- One Powerful Change to Help You Shed Fat
- 5 Simple Tips for a Healthy Labor Day
- Have A College Body You Can Be Proud Of
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Goals and Intent with Mallika Chopra & Best Practices For Spring [BIO Podcast: Ep 47]
With love and gratitude,