In this episode, Tony and I are going to talk about a popular topic this time of year, and that is-holiday weight gain. While it’s common that most people tend to gain weight around the holidays, the research isn’t quite what you think!!! (There IS some good news here, I’m happy to report to you Beauty!). This segment we dive deeper into what research actually says about holiday weight gain—and how we can better deal with the anxiety and fat phobia that inevitably pops up during this season.
Next, we have my very special guest, Drew Canole, who is a transformation specialist, national spokesperson for the benefits of juicing, healthy, vitality, and the founder of Fit Life TV. Drew has also created a health movement positively impacting communities around the world through education, inspiration and empowerment. Join us as Drew shares some tips on how we can get through the holidays and stay on track with our daily diet routine.
- Tony shares research on the idea of perceiving weight gain and what it all means…
- How guilt and anxiety can play a role in weight gain…
- We share more results from our neurofeedback training and it’s benefits…
- Drew shares how staying hydrated is one of the most important first steps…
- The difference between micros and macros…
- How to navigate around family members who are not in agreement with your personal food choices…
- We talk about salt intake and which salt is best if used…
- What healthy foods to pack for when you travel…
- Drew shares his thoughts on what to eat during the colder months…
- How to beat the winter blues and keep a good exercise routine…
- We talk about the importance of a morning routine and how affirmations play a huge role in your success…
About Drew Canole
Drew Canole is the founder and CEO of FitLife.tv, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational, and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing, and longevity.
Fueled by small-town values with a big vision for a better planet, Drew aims to inspire and motivate others to search deep within themselves to create prosperous, healthy, and enriching lifestyles. He truly believes that when you improve one life, you improve the world. Drew and his team are committed to raising the vibration of the world we live in and leading the way for those ready and excited about improving their life and their health.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! ?
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your natural beauty from the inside out. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Interesting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in feeling and being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Study from the New England Journal of Medicine on perceived weight gain
- The Surprising Fact About Holiday Weight Gain
- How to Avoid the Dreaded Fall and Winter Weight Gain!
- Misconceptions of Portion Control that Leads to Weight Gain
- 13 Essential Vitamins for Bodily Function- From Food!
- 9 Simple Diet Changes For a Healthier Lifestyle
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Drew Canole’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Expand Your Awareness With Dr. James Hardt & Profoundly Change Your Life with Brainwave Training! [BIO Podcast: Ep 111]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Interview with Marvel Super Hero, Anthony Mackie and Realistic Goal Setting Tips for 2016! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 19]
Enjoy the podcast!
All my love,