I am excited to welcome back our aromatherapist expect and educator Charlynn Avery! Charlynn Avery is an aromatherapist and educator for Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils. Join us as Charlynn shares some of her personal tips on how to get a stay cooler during the summer heat using essential oils.
- Charlynn shares What are the best essential oils to use during summer months and why…
- When it comes to the great outdoors – what are some ways we can incorporate essentials oils at the beach or on a hike…
- Essential oils to avoid in the summer…
- Tips on how to use essential oils while flying or long car rides…
- Charlynn shares her favorite recipe of the summer…
- How essential oils can assist with trying to fall asleep…
About Charlynn Avery
Charlynn Avery is an Aromatherapist and Educator for Aura Cacia, a brand of Frontier Co-op. In her work, she travels around the U.S. teaching about safe and effective essential oil use and is passionate about those powerful oils. Her life’s mission is to empower each individual to be in charge of their own health and healing.
Avery has spent her career practicing and teaching in the arena of holistic health and wellness as a licensed massage therapist and aromatherapist and currently holds additional certifications in holistic nutrition, Thai massage, life coaching and hypnotherapy. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Iowa State University and received additional education through both Carlson College of Massage Therapy and the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.
Although she loves natural healing, she loves yoga and spending time in nature even more. An avid traveler both for work and pleasure, she can often be found getting her U.S. National Park passport stamped or reading a good book in an airport as she waits to make her next connection.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder podcast brings you information, insights and interviews with top experts to inspire and educate you on how to live YOUR most beautiful life in all areas- including in health, wellness, meditation and spirituality, happiness, relationships and personal achievement and empowerment.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Using Essential Oils for Wellness & Beauty!
- Summer Aromatherapy Tips & How To Support Your Lymphatic System [BIO Podcast: Ep 65]
- 3 Natural Sleep Aids!
- 10 Tips On How to Survive Plane Trips & Minimize Jet Lag
- Solluna Feel Good SBO + Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Charlynn Avery Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Bringing Aromatherapy Into Your Life with Charlynn Avery & Managing the Holiday Sweet Tooth [BIO Podcast: Ep 119]
- Shifting Our Energy With Charlynn Avery & The Power of Prebiotics! [BIO Podcast: Ep 147]
- Change Your Energy by Using Essential Oils With Charlynn Avery and Healing Acne Naturally [BIO Podcast: Ep 53]
- Elevate Your Mood With Charlynn Avery & The Truth About Yoga [BIO Podcast: Ep 187]
With love and gratitude,