Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder! Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that elevates your health, energy and beauty. Feeling Good is about being comfortable being ourselves in our messy, perfectly imperfect lives, and finding peace now, even as we strive to improve in ways that feel authentic to us. We embrace that we are all complex beings with light and dark parts, and celebrate that as part of the power of our wholeness.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Satya Scainetti, who is the founder and designer of Satya Jewelry. She is also a philanthropist, Mama and compassionate boss lady! Listen in as Satya shares the history of jewelry used for empowerment and how you too can choose a collection that works in harmony with you.
- Satya shares the role of “murtis”, or ancient symbols in temple life, and life in general in India…
- How symbols can be powerful/empowering to bring energies into our lives…
- We discuss the historical context of jewelry for empowerment…
- How the power of stones and crystals can influence our energies…
- Why we chose citrine, moonstone, white jade and opalite for our collection together…
- Satya and I share more about our personal connection with Goddess Durga…
Check back on Wednesday December 5th to see The Solluna Feel Good Jewelry Collection which we designed together!
About Satya Scainetti
Satya Scainetti is the founder and designer of Satya Jewelry. A philanthropist, yoga teacher and Reiki healer, Satya lives a lifestyle dedicated to giving back to the world community. The name Satya, meaning “truth” in Sanskrit, inspires each wearer to find and live their individual truth. Satya has built a devoted global following as she creates beautiful, inspiring and meaningful jewelry that resonates with each customer’s own personal journey.
Satya’s background in social work and passion for early childhood education sparked the creation of the Satya Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides children all over the world with hope, change and the opportunity to fulfill their destinies. Satya lives in New York with her twin sons and dog, Shiva.
FAN OF THE WEEK
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- How To Switch Your Mindset To Love Your Body More!
- Kimberly Snyder’s Fearless Goddess Durga Necklace
- Kimberly’s Holiday Gift Picks!
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Finding Your True Passion With Satya Scainetti & Reducing Stress Through Chanting!
- Crystal Therapy With Ashley Leavy & The Amazingness of Moringa
- How to Keep Motivation Going!
- Reducing Stress & Illness!