Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy!
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good, by following our daily practices, naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence from being in touch with our wholeness and being comfortable with our perfectly imperfect selves.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. 🙂
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Gary Jansen, who is senior editor at Penguin Random House, frequent lecturer, and best-selling author. For the last ten years Gary has been writing about spirituality and human potential. Listen in to this very special edition as Gary shares why he chose to go on this book venture and interviews me, Kimberly Snyder, on my new book, Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life!
- Why this book and why now…
- What’s new in this book that we haven’t seen before…
- How I’ve grown as a writer and as a person since I first embarked on authoring Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life…
- Some very personal stories around my life and insider info… 🙂
- I share a bit about “and” thinking vs. “either/or” thinking and what I mean by using these expressions…
- Some of the biggest challenges facing women in our day and age…
- Gary and I chat a little about Solluna and where the inspiration came from for the new name…
- My trip to Bali and what the Sacred Space means to me…
About Gary Jansen
Gary Jansen is an executive editor at Penguin Random House where he has edited and published books by New York Times bestselling authors Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Francis, Deepak Chopra, Kimberly Snyder and Gabrielle Bernstein. He is the author of the bestselling memoir Holy Ghosts; The 15-Minute Prayer Solution; and Station to Station. His latest book is MicroShifts: Transforming Your Life One Step at a Time.
Paulo Coelho, The New York Times bestselling author of The Alchemist, has called Jansen’s work “Wonderful;” while legendary Newsweek Religion Editor Kenneth L. Woodward has called him, “A fine writer.” A frequent lecturer, Jansen has been featured on NPR, The Huffington Post, CNN, Coast to Coast AM, A&E, the Sundance Channel, and has appeared numerous times on the Travel Channel’s Mysteries at the Museum.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- VLOG #60: 3 Ways to Feel Really Good in Your Body
- VLOG #61: How To Eat For Winter
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- BIO Podcast: Ep 247: “Microshifts” with Gary Jansen & Are Grains Evil?
- BIO Podcast: Ep 45: Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle
- BIO Podcast: Ep 39: The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt
- BIO Podcast: Ep 293: How to Overcome Not Feeling Good Enough and Own Your True Self
Hi every one, here every person is sharing these kinds of experience, therefore it’s good to read this blog, and I used to visit this webpage everyday.
Thanks so much Lavada and sending you lots of love! 😉