Exciting Community Update, So Much to Share With You!!
At the cherry blossom festival in Seoul, in April.
It’s been a while since we’ve done a comprehensive community update, so that’s what today’s post is going to be all about.
I’ve been back in Los Angeles for a couple weeks now after my around-the-world journey this year, and I’m brimming with excitement — my team and I are firing on all cylinders and we have SO MUCH exciting stuff in the pipeline!
Here are some updates:
1) Our site is about to undergo a HUGE and lovely new redesign! I can’t tell you how excited and eager I am to finally share this, we’ve been working so hard for much of this year to get the new site up, and I can tell you — it’s going to make reading our blogs and browsing through the site so much easier and more enjoyable. We expect to launch in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
2) Speaking of redesign — we have a new logo and look for the KS brand, which you can see here on our Facebook page and our Twitter page. So many have told me they love it, and yes, it’s the lotus flower — with a modern twist! Why the lotus? So many reasons! First, the lotus is a universal symbol for the blossoming of your highest potential. It rises out of the mud, unsullied and clean, through the water and into the sunshine as a radiant blossom, expressing it’s full radiance and beauty. This can apply to all aspects of your life — health, beauty, and very much to the blossoming into the perfection that already exists inside you now. We all have our own personal, sacred journeys.
It is flanked on both sides by a grouping of berries. Fruit, as well as flowers, also represents the pinnacle of nature’s perfection. And so these two elements make up our new logo!
3) If you haven’t already, be sure you follow us across all social channels — including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. We’re expanding and diversifying our content strategy so that there’s valuable, unique content in each place — and we’d absolutely love your feedback on what you’ve found most valuable and would like to see more of.
4) No where is this evolution and flowering more evident to me than our blogger program. We started a few months ago, and so many of our girls had no idea how to blog. Now, each week we are greeted with stunning, inspiring blogs that inspire me and our whole community to grow and evolve within the the Beauty Detox lifestyle. You can see last week’s assignment right here — and we’ll have a new one tomorrow. I highly encourage you to join us!
5) I’m also thrilled to share that we have some amazing new products coming, the first of which will be an all-new 30- Day Meal Plan that features many of my favorite recipes — along with some yummy new ones. This meal plan will help guide you through full days of Beauty Detox eating, and is a flexible/powerful tool that can help you progress and see even better results for the long-term. You don’t have to follow each day exactly, and certainly not all 30 days, it’s more of a tool I wanted to create so you could get some tangible ideas on how to structure your meals. You can just use it as a loose guide or to get ideas or to have set days to follow…any way you use it I think it will be very beneficial for you. Keep your eyes out for a special blog post as soon as its ready and available.
6) I’m proud to announce that our community manager, Katelyn, will be coming on board to work with us full time with us! That means you’ll be seeing more and more of Katelyn, and we are all lucky and blessed to have her! Katelyn has her own amazing Beauty Detox transformation story, but what’s even more impressive about her is the incredible love, dedication and passion she brings to the community and all that she does. She also manages our Beauty Detox Foods Facebook page, which you can check out if you haven’t yet joined. It’a s wonderfully vibrant community for sure.
7) Last (but definitely not least!) — the third book in our Beauty Detox series will begin pre-sales next month! It’s almost surreal, since it feels like it was only yesterday that we released The Beauty Detox Solution. Many of you have been asking about it, and we’ll share more details next month when pre-orders kick off. To thank all those who get on board during the pre-order process, we’ve created an in-depth new course about accelerated Fat Loss that is FILLED with cutting-edge information I’ve never shared before — and that new course will be 100% FREE to anyone who pre-orders a copy of the book (for a limited time, before we sell the course on its own). Again, it’s just our way of thanking you for being part of the process and bringing your unique beauty into this community.
Of course, there’s even more I could say about all the things we have planned for you through the end of the year — including new supplements, an in-depth yoga course and much more — but I don’t want to overload your brain with too much excitement at once ;)
As you can probably tell, I’m bubbling over with enthusiasm about everything that’s coming up (!!!!) and I feel beyond grateful that you are such an integral part of this beloved community.
Thank you so much — and check back here tomorrow for the blogger assignment, and of course check the blog daily, as things are about to get even more exciting in the coming weeks and months! I am so grateful and honored to serve you.