Tony and I are back to talk about a topic that many of you have asked about, especially with summer right around the corner, “What is a healthy way to slim down for summer?” Today we are going to discuss the many different articles and programs that claim you can drop pounds fast, versus a sustainable and healthy way to remove excess fat for the summer.
Next, I have a very special guest today named Charles Chen. He is a TV host, a healthy celebrity chef and wellness expert. Charles shares his background and how he came into wellness and eating healthy foods. We also discuss how Charles believes in listening to his gut and how he creates a vision board to reach his goals. Charles shares his 5 Non-Negotiables that make up his morning routine and how his mission is to change the world with food, one bowl at a time.
- How to blast away stagnation through cleansing…
- Kimberly shares her favorite Glow Bio cleanses and boosters…
- How to keep your immunity and rebalance from season to season…
- How to incorporate digestive enhancing foods and supporting your system with probiotics…
- Tony discusses the complex interaction between hormones and how our bodies function…
- What foods you should consume and stay away from…
- Charles shares his upbringing and transition from being overweight to healthy…
- How Charles became passionate about food and in finding healthier options…
- Self-awareness and listening to your own gut…
- Charles talks about creating a vision board and how this landed him on Chopped…
- What Charles does to stay fit and be inspired to cook healthy foods…
- Charles’ 5 non-negotiables and how we can implement them in our daily lives…
About Charles Chen
Charles Chen is a TV host, Healthy Chef and Wellness Expert located in Los Angeles & New York City. At one point in his life Charles struggled with his health and weighed up to 260 pounds. He was pre-diabetic, lethargic, and had no motivation. Since then he has lost over 100 lbs, reclaimed his health through adopting a whole foods lifestyle and becoming more physically active. Charles’ friendly and light-hearted approach inspires people of all ages to create healthy delicious meals for beauty, energy, and longevity.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- This article overviews some of the tips Tony and Kimberly discussed. Study links are in that article. You can disregard any advice that is not Beauty Detox-friendly—just focus on what they discussed in the podcast.
- Some interesting studies referenced in the show about how you can shed a few extra pounds and inches leading up to the summer
- 5 Easy Ways To Transition Your Diet
- How To Follow Beauty Detox
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- Blossoming Beauty Diary