Exciting time guys! It’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. 🙂 This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “Should I Take Any Supplements To Help My Hair To Grow?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Jesse - Long Beach, CA
Is there any special care/attention men need to take when following the Beauty Detox diet? Is there something that men need more of than women? I just want to make sure I am as healthy as possible. Thank you so much for your time!
Vanessa - San Francisco, CA
I love taking away useful tips from your weekly podcasts. I am a professional who works 9+ hours and can’t squeeze a workout in to save my life. I get up at around 5:30am for work everyday. Would it be more beneficial to sleep until then or work out in the am? It’s harder for me to build up the willpower to go to the gym after work, especially working a long, draining day. How could I take care of my health while being a busy working gal? Thank you!
Ceili – Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and lovely personality with the Beauty Detox Community. I love the message you are spreading. I always crave something sweet after dinner and often have a few pieces of dark chocolate, or some dried fruit (sometimes both :)). Is there something else I should have instead, or should I just try and stop this habit? Thank you 🙂
Erin from BDF:
Please Help! Even with eating healthy my hair will not grow!! Should I take any supplements to help my hair to grow?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Hard times will always reveal true friends.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- How The Beauty Detox Lifestyle Transformed Matt’s Outlook On Life!
- How to Get Lean and Muscular on a Beauty Detox Diet!
- 5 Unconventional Ways to Boost Your Health at Work
- Desserts Archives « Kimberly Snyder
- 12 Desserts That Are Actually Good For You
- Low Calorie Alternatives to Silence Your Sweet Tooth
- Hair Health (and Hair Loss) Explained
- The Secret Behind Healthy Hair: Nourish THIS Surprising Organ
- Tips For Growing Strong, Healthy LONG Hair
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Summer Aromatherapy Tips & How To Support Your Lymphatic System [BIO Podcast: Ep 65]
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
With love and gratitude,
Hey Kimberly! Hope all is well with you and baby boy? Thank you for sharing! I was wondering if you knew anything about garcinia cambogia extract. Been hearing a lot about it.