This week, Tony and I are back with another exciting segment in our Enzyme Series! We discuss the many different types of enzymes and what each type does best: from weight loss to candida and beyond. You’ll also learn which best support those on a Beauty Detox diet. Definitely a must-listen!
Next, we have my very special guest, Maria Shriver, who is a mother of four, a Peabody and Emmy-winning journalist and producer, a six-time New York Times best-selling author, and NBC News Special Anchor. Maria shares her purpose in bringing the community together with Architects For Change. We discuss the good fortune of balance and how we can approach each day in the best way for your family and your life. Listen in as Maria shares her mission, passions and tips on how you can be the best you can be.
- Tony and I delve into the importance of our health, vitality, energy, and beauty…
- Tony sums up what we discussed in our first segment of our enzyme topic and the important things they do for our body…
- How our body produces natural enzymes and ways to make digestion as seamless as possible…
- Ways we can benefit by accelerating our digestion through enzymes…
- What some of the specific enzymes are and what they do…
- We break down what lipase is and how it has an impact on whether we digest our foods or burn fat…
- We talk about protease and how it helps to break down protein…
- What chitinase is and how it breaks down yeast and relieves candida symptoms…
- Maria shares her approach on being balanced and how she’s approached her work/family life…
- We discuss the negative impact that guilt plays when we allow it to train us…
- How women can pull together to honor each other and support each other to our fullest potential…
- Maria shares what it means to be an “Architect of Change” and how to make a difference in the world and moving humanity forward…
- How Alzheimer’s disproportionately impacts women and why…
- We discuss how to make friends with your mind and to be aware of what food choices you make to really benefit your brain and your body…
About Maria Shriver
Maria Shriver is the mother of four, a Peabody and Emmy-winning journalist and producer, a six-time New York Times best-selling author, an NBC News Special Anchor reporting on the shifting roles, emerging power and evolving needs of women in modern life.
She creates socially conscious television, books, films and digital media with the purpose of informing, inspiring and igniting hearts and minds in a discussion that produce positive impact in the world.
Shriver’s work is driven by her belief that all of us have the ability to be what she calls Architects of Change — people who see a problem in their own life or the community around them, then step out of their comfort zone and do what it takes to create the solution.
Shriver has long championed for women’s empowerment, economic entrepreneurship and social justice. To that end, she has created programs, issued reports and produced films all with the singular goal of advancing women both personally and professionally.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Good overview on types
- For Candida
- Lipase and weight loss
- The Top 5 Reasons to Fuel Your Brain with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- 10 Ways to Combat Depression and Anxiety Through Your Diet
- 9 Simple Diet Changes For a Healthier Lifestyle
- 3 Easy Tips To Eat Healthy All Week Long!
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Maria Shriver’s Interview
- Maria’s Website
- Maria’s Architects of Change Events
- Move for Mind
- The Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Overcoming Shame With Samantha Paige & Understanding Enzymes – Part 1 [BIO Podcast: Ep 161]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
With love and gratitude,