We’ve discussed inflammation before, but never in the context of weight gain. Now, new science is emerging about the difference between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ inflammation, the impact on your body, how bad inflammation slows your metabolism, and some simple new ways to reduce inflammation each week.
Next, we have my very special guest Ruth Berhe, better known as Ruth B, who is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Ruth started her career by singing songs on Vine, and within 18 months had dozens of millions of hits on Youtube. In May of this year, she released her first album, Safe Haven and is currently on a worldwide tour. Listen in as Ruth shares her self-care routine and how you too can incorporate her tips into your daily lives.
- Tony and I share a few tips on how to reduce inflammation and what that term means…
- What the connection between inflammation and weight loss means…
- How stress can affect our bodies and act as a toxin and ways to manage and/or control it…
- The differences between brown fat and white fat and how it affects your metabolic rate…
- Ways in which inflammation affects your body’s ability to burn fat…
- If the brain can get inflamed and how to avoid this with the proper beauty routine…
- Ruth shares what inspired her message of self-love in her music and how she came from a place of spirituality…
- What prepared Ruth for the transition of instant success and what gave her the motivation to start…
- How important self care is and what Ruth does to maintain her sense of peace…
- We discuss what Ruth has learned about herself throughout her journey and what advice she gives to her younger self who had dreams of this success at a young age…
- Ruth shares how social justice and activism has always been a passion of hers and where the passion came from…
- Where Ruth is headed next on her Safe Haven tour and what other plans she has with the new year coming…
About Ruth Berhe
Canadian newcomer Ruth B., flows her songs from her heart, and within 18 months of putting her music on Youtube, had dozens of millions of views.
Most recently, she received a coveted juno award for breakthrough artist of the year and a bmi pop award for her viral hit Lost Boy, which started it all. Her 12-song debut album safe haven shines as dazzling pop embroidery far surpassing first album expectations, with Rolling Stone lauding the album 3.5 stars and declaring Ruth B. “one to watch.”
Ruth feels that writing songs for herself is literally like keeping a diary. These are stories rooted in that crucial phase of growing up – what she felt about love and heartbreak and being young and everything in between.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Good breakdown
- Brain inflammation and weight
- 9 Foods that Cause Inflammation and 9 Ways to Fight it
- Kimberly Snyder on Inflammation and Circulation
- The Hidden Cause of Weight Gain and Aging
- 3 Ways To Treat THIS Invisible Cause Of Weight Gain!
- One Powerful Change to Help You Shed Fat
- Beauty Is a Lifestyle, Not a Mask—Plan Your Natural Beauty Routine
- My “Roadmap” Plan for Rapid but Healthy Weight Loss Success
- 9 Simple Diet Changes For a Healthier Lifestyle
- Do I Need to Be Vegan/Vegetarian?
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Ruth Berhe Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Elevate Your Mind with Drew Canole & Invisible Causes of Weight Gain [BIO Podcast: Ep 75]
- Infrared Health Benefits & How To Maximize Your Mitochondria! [BIO Podcast: Ep 215]
- Is It Bad To Eat The Same Foods Everyday? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 164]
- How Can Families Make The Shift To A Plant Based Diet? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 194]
With love and gratitude,
Good read, learn a lot today. Thanks for posting.
Thank you Sharon. Sending you love and continued support! 😉