Do carbs or even sugar make you fat? Most experts, especially those involved in recent low-carb trends, will say yes. However, the science says it’s not that simple. In this segment, you’ll learn some of the deeper science behind why carbs, including those with fructose sugars like fruit, don’t automatically add weight to your waistline. It depends on a LOT of other factors, including your fat intake.
Next, we have my very special guest Gary Lineham, who is an expert in Biomechanical Repair and Alignment. He is also the co-founder of the Human Garage which specializes in balancing both the body and mind to maximize the innate capacities present in each of our bodies to heal.
- Tony and I discuss why there is still confusion on carbs, fats and sugars…
- We talk about the relationship between fat and sugar…
- How Beauty Detox naturally provides you with the right balance of healthy fats and sugars…
- The science behind why carbs don’t necessarily make you gain weight…
- What other factors come into play when it comes to weight gain…
- Gary shares what he does at Human Garage and how his personal path lead him to working in this field…
- What biochemical and biomechanical development is, and how he uses it to maximize health and wellness…
- How Gary communicates with his clients body and senses their response in order to target and eliminate the source of pain…
- Ways do you work on aligning the body AND mind…
- We discuss how your body holds onto memories and trauma…
About Gary Lineham
Garry Lineham is the co-founder of the Human Garage in Venice, CA. Garry’s story of creating and founding the Human Garage begins where chronic pain took him “to the point where it was disabling” him from his life. As a former body builder, he eventually found himself so injured he was bedridden for days at a time. His story is one of seeking an alternative way to heal after trying more than 300 different styles of therapy and chiropractic, which eventually led him to co-founding the Human Garage.
Human Garage pursues the Power of Alignment, balancing both body and mind to maximize the innate capacities present in each of our bodies to heal. They believe by locating and releasing the origin of the problem of pain, biomechanically and biochemically, the body begins to unwind and lays the foundation for the body to heal itself.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Research on the “cafeteria diet” (high carb, high fat)
- GIP and fat metabolism
- Fat intake and insulin resistance
- Myth-Busting the Great Sugar vs Fat Debate!
- Is High Fat, High Protein the Best Way to Lose Weight?
- Is All Sugar “Bad”? My Answers to Your Sugar Questions
- 4 Ways to Heal Yourself from Within
- Little-Known Light Form That Heals Your Body
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Gary Lineham Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How Much Beauty Fat Can I Have On A Daily Basis? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 206]
- Sugar Cravings & Candida Questions! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 134]
- Heal The Soul With Master Zhi Gang Sha & How Dangerous Is Your Indoor Air Quality? [BIO Podcast: Ep 133]
- The Importance Of Self-Care With Ruth Berhe & The Inflammation Weight-Gain Connection! [BIO Podcast: Ep 225]
With love and gratitude,