It’s that time! Time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This (and every) week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Is it okay to eat bread every day?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Virginia – Sudbury, Ontario
I’ve been to a “floating” at the new float pod spa and was wondering your feelings on the matter? Do you think it is beneficial enough for the steep price?
Emma – Hartford, CT
Because of my work schedule, I often have to eat lunch on the go. I love packing sandwiches as a quick, filling fix. But is it okay to eat bread every day?
Deb – St. Paul, MN
I drink the Candida Glowing Green Smoothie, I omit banana due to my candida. However, is adding ½ an avocado bad food combining? I feel it adds, thickness to it and keeps me full all morning (water, romaine, spinach, cilantro, green apple, cucumber and avocado are my normal go to’s).
Sarah – Beauty Detox Foods Group
Turmeric milk while breastfeeding, yay or nay?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Welcome change, especially when it’s scary. It means you are growing.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 3 Ways a 10-Minute Meditation Helps Your Heart!
- Basic Tools And Techniques To Start A Meditation Practice (Video)
- Bloated on Gluten? The Healthy Alternatives to Bread You Haven’t Tried
- Open-Faced Avo Beauty Sandwich Recipe
- The Dos and Don’ts of the Glowing Green Smoothie
- Q&A on The Glowing Green Smoothie (GGS)
- [Vlog #7] Easy Tips To Help Manage Proper Food Combining!
- How to Be a Breast Milk Queen: Foods & Tips
- The Post-Baby Meal Plan
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Embracing Meditation With Jeff Warren & Organic Soy Isn’t Bad For You [BIO Podcast: Ep 229]
- Are Sprouted Wheat Breads Okay? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 126]
- Does The Glowing Green Smoothie Have Too Much Sugar? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 248]
- Breastfeeding Insights With Dr. Jay Gordon & BD Foods For Nursing [BIO Podcast: Ep 55]
With love and gratitude,