I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Which plant-based foods help cope with life-changing circumstances?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Melanie – Beauty Foods Group
I know that we are supposed to eat fruit only on an empty stomach and other things for food combining but HOW long after a meal is considered an empty stomach?
Divya – Santa Clara, California
What are your thoughts on Oat Milk? I’ve been enjoying it in my beverages recently and find it a lot more appealing than almond & coconut at times. Would love to hear your insight.
Jenna – Long Island, NY
I know you have your probiotics and enzyme salad recipe. I want to start making my own sauerkraut and was wondering if you have any tips as it seems a bit tricky?
Cassandra – Beauty Foods Group
What are your favorite healing plant-based foods, meals or drinks you incorporate into your everyday life that has helped you cope with life-changing circumstances such as heartbreak?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Let go of expectations. Realize how amazing life can be when we live in flow.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Does Fruit Prevent Weight Loss?
- 9 Common Foods That Are Making You Fat and Aging You (and Delicious Replacements!)
- The Dairy Industry in Trouble: Good News/Bad News
- Common Diet Advice That’s Actually Bad for You
- Why You Need Soil Based Probiotics (SBOs)
- Probiotic & Enzyme Salad Recipe
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Is Fruit Making You Gain Weight? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 78]
- Cowspiracy, Animal Agriculture and a Powerful Interview with Rachel Brathen, aka Yoga Girl [BIO Podcast: Ep. 5]
- Interview With The World Renowned Deepak Chopra & Why Your Gut Has a Huge Impact on Your Everyday Energy! [BIO Podcast: Ep.13]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
With love and gratitude,