Optimizing your mitochondria (your cell’s “energy factories”) is becoming a hot trend in wellness. And one of the most exciting potential new ways to do that is through a nutrient called NAD. This nutrient has generated considerable buzz recently, and in this segment, you’ll separate hype from the truth—as well as learn how to maximize your NAD levels, naturally.
Next, we have my very special guest Danielle LaPorte, who is the best selling author of White Hot Truth: Clarity for Keeping it Real on Your Spiritual Path, as well as a member of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100. Listen in as Danielle shares what lead her to being a life changing speaker and how you can keep your heart open to truth for overall wellness and beauty.
- Tony and I discuss the nutrient NAD, and why it is trending…
- How NAD relates to mitochondria…
- The science behind NAD and what to look out for when supplementing for your health…
- We share tips on how to naturally boost your cell repair levels to reduce aging…
- Danielle shares her journey that led to becoming a world renowned author and life changing speaker…
- We discuss the best form of self-help and how you can achieve this…
- Tips to figure out your core desired feelings and how to use that to guide your goals…
- Why people love glorifying being busy, but also complain about it, and how this can be detrimental to success..
- Figuring out what lies we are believing that are getting in the way of us finding our truth…
- When to let go of the things we thought we wanted that are no longer bringing us freedom…
- Ways to keep your heart open and protect it at the same time…
About Danielle LaPorte
Danielle LaPorte is an invited member of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100, a group who, in Oprah Winfrey’s words, “is uniquely connecting the world together with a spiritual energy that matters.”
She is author of White Hot Truth: Clarity for keeping it real on your spiritual path—from one seeker to another. Named one of the “Top 100 Websites for Women” by Forbes, millions of visitors go to DanielleLaPorte.com every month for her #Truthbombs and what’s been called “the best place online for kickass spirituality.”
Her charities of choice are Eve Ensler’s VDay: a global movement to end violence against women and girls, and charity: water, setting out to bring safe drinking water to everyone in the world. She lives in Vancouver, BC with her favorite philosopher, her son.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Is NAD a fad?
- Harvard research
- Naturally boost NAD
- Kimberly’s Sauna
- Why High Animal Protein Diets Age You Faster
- 5 Signs Your Body Is Aging Too Fast
- 5 Reasons To Always Go With Your Gut
- Transform Fear To Faith With Gabrielle Bernstein & Power Napping for Your Body & Beauty! [BIO Podcast: Ep 99]
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Danielle LaPorte Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Anti-Aging Practices with Dr. Apté & The Weight Loss Smell Connection [BIO Podcast: Ep 73]
- Mindfulness and Sustainability with Jason Wachob & Happiness and Numbers! [BIO Podcast: Ep 135]
- Finding Your True Passion With Satya Scainetti & Reducing Stress Through Chanting! [BIO Podcast: Ep 167]
- Clarity and Support with Laura Powers & The Power of Probiotics [BIO Podcast: Ep 163]
With love and gratitude,