I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: I Need Energy…Should I take Guarana?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Tara – Beauty Detox Foods Group
I do not have a high powered blender. Do you have any tips for making the GGS more palatable/smooth?
Hege – Bergen, Norway
I have heard you talking on the podcast about feeding your baby GGS. My son is six months old and I would like to try the same. When is a good time to start and do you amend the recipe in any way?
Karen – Wilmington, NC
My question is about Guarina. It’s generally described as an energy boosting ingredient, with twice the stimulant effect of coffee. Like caffeine containing foods is Guarina something that Beauties should avoid?
Tina – Austin, Texas
For some reason my body does not handle salt very well, even the smallest bit. Is there a way to build up my salt tolerance in a healthy way?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Ego is a block to wholeness and True Beauty. Dissolve it with connection and love.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- How the GGS is Superior to Juice
- Vitamix Blender vs. Blendtec and Other High End Blenders
- Beauty Detox Views On Baby-Led Weaning
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthy By Developing Flavor Preferences
- Boost Your Energy in 3 Easy Ways
- Recharge Your Body (and Energy!) in 5 Easy Ways
- Why Table Salt Makes You Fat and Bloated
- The Top Foods To Eat (And NOT Eat!) To Reduce Bloating
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Lifestyle Changes with Joe Cross & The Do’s and Don’ts of The GGS [BIO Podcast: Ep 57]
- What Are Some Natural Ways I Can Boost My Energy? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 228]
- Oral Health With Dr. Maddahi & Is All Salt Bad? [BIO Podcast: Ep 67]
With love and gratitude,