Welcome back for another episode of the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder – Episode #317.
Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and healing. Feeling Good is about accepting who we are and living from a place of inner peace in our perfectly imperfect lives. Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna and the Feel Good Movement, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. 🙂
Today’s solocast topic is: Life Beyond Caffeine & Unlocking Your Inner Powerhouse
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know my suggestions and answers to questions about this topic, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions and topics here!
According to the National Coffee Association, Americans consume an estimate of 400 million cups of coffee per day. To put that into perspective, that is 3 cups each per day! Now that is just coffee, what about other caffeinated sources like energy drinks? Americans are drinking more and more energy drinks which contain double or triple the amount of caffeine than from a single cup of coffee.
I always say it’s important to look at balance and also how substances and foods affect you overall. Yes, we can say coffee doesn’t have any calories. It may be a natural appetite suppressant, but caffeine has a lot of concerning side effects that may make you reconsider why it might be worth to live life beyond caffeine….
Topics Covered In Life Beyond Caffeine:
#1. Better Sleep
#3. Physical Balance
#4. Getting Past Withdrawal
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
FAN OF THE WEEK
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Tea vs. Coffee: My Perspective from a Beauty Standpoint
- [Vlog #2] Important Reasons to Limit Coffee Abuse for Long-term Wellness!
- 5 Reasons to Give up Coffee, And How to Drink it if you Insist!!
- The Glowing Green Smoothie® Recipe
- How To Minimize The Negative Impact Of Alcoholic Beverages?
- 3 Workout Tips + My 8 Favorite Workout Foods!
- 9 Diet and Exercise Myths that People Won’t Stop Believing
- The Optimal Amount of Water You Can Drink to Stay Hydrated and Avoid Bloating
- 7 Hydrating Foods that May Not Cross Your Mind
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How to Overcome Not Feeling Good Enough and Own Your True Self [BIO Podcast: Ep 293]
- Change Your Smile and Your Life With Dr. Alex Rubinov & Are You Getting Enough B12? [BIO Podcast: Ep 207]
- How to Keep Motivation Going! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 276]
- How To Switch Your Mindset To Love Your Body More! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 146]