I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder! This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: How to minimize the negative impact of alcoholic beverages?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and three more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Shayla – Honolulu, Hawaii
I’ve been incorporating more turmeric into my daily diet and wanted to know what the differences are between turmeric root and turmeric powder. Am I getting the same nutritional benefits if I use the dehydrated form?
Jennifer – Logandale, NV
My son started first grade this past August and I am still struggling trying to prepare his lunches each day. He only has 20 minutes to eat and often doesn’t get through the small portions I give him. He loves avocados, so I’ll often put that in his lunch along with carrots/tomatoes/cucumbers (easy finger foods), but I know he doesn’t want an avocado every day and veggies and fruit aren’t enough to fill him up. What are some other ideas I could pack up for him?
Juliette – Montreal, CA
I know alcohol is definitely not the best thing for the body, but I am a 21 year old student and I do enjoy having a drink with friends once in awhile. What would you recommend to minimize the negative impacts of drinking?
Jill – Houston, TX
I see this question all over your instagram, and we need to know! Which gluten free wraps do you recommend? I can never take a wrap to work or on the go because they crack and become a mess! Also, any tips to avoid cracking?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Self doubt, not lack of talent, is what really holds us back.
Believe in yourself!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Beauty of Turmeric and Nutmeric
- Orange Turmeric Smoothie
- New Recipe: Turmeric Beauty Rice
- Back to School: Healthy Breakfast and Lunch Recipes for Your Kids
- How to Cook for Children and Help Them Adapt to the Beauty Detox Lifestyle
- Practical Advice on Drinking & Hangovers
- 5 Simple Tips for a Healthy Labor Day
- 5 Ways to Make Traditional Holiday Drinks Healthy!
- Gluten Free Wraps
- Middle Eastern Gluten-Free Wraps with Sun-Dried Tomato Pâté Recipe
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
With love and gratitude,