Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy! Our topics focus on health (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), wellness, holistic nutrition, beauty, meditation, spirituality and personal empowerment.
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence in our perfectly imperfect lives.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have two very special guests, Parla Jayagopal, B.A.M.S – or Dr. Jay as many know him here on the podcast, who is a renowned Ayurvedic professor and Vaidya (Ayurvedic practitioner). Listen in as Dr. Jay shares his Ayurvedic insight and perspective into women’s health and what we can do to be more regular and eat for menstrual health!
- Dr. Jay shares the depth to Ayurvedic medicine and how is it the oldest system out there, even beyond Chinese medicine…
- The Ayurvedic approach to the female body…
- What the female cycle is in relation to the moon and women’s moon cycle…
- From an Ayurvedic point of view, if it’s important during our periods to abate PMS by balancing Pitta, and how…
- The Ayurvedic answer to women that say “I crave meat for iron!” during the menstrual cycle…
- Why female issues are so common, and from an Ayurvedic approach what we can do to help with these issues…
- Ayurvedic tips to restore regularity in the menstrual cycle…
- What foods or temperatures to avoid during your cycle…
About Parla Jayagopal, B.A.M.S.
Dr. Parla S Jayagopal BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), MAOM (C)—or Doctor Jay as we affectionately call him—received his Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery (BAMS) after completing five and a half years of training from Bangalore University. He also pursued three years of education to receive a Masters degree in Ayurvedic herbology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Bangalore.
In addition to his twelve years of clinical experience, Dr. Jayagopal has traveled to Europe and Japan to propagate the science of Ayurveda. Currently he is teaching as chair and associate Prof. dept. of Ayurveda at American University of Complementary Medicine.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life.
This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting
- Top Ayurvedic Remedies for Menstrual Cramps and Irregular Cycles (Video)
- Nothing Should Stop You From Being Active – 7 Natural Cramp Remedies
- 9 Ways to “Spice” Up Your Meals and Add Warmth!
- All Things Ginger – Kitchen Hacked!
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
- Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
Dr. Jay’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Tips For Dealing With PMS!
- Best Ayurvedic Practices For Fall with Dr. Jay & The CBD Oil Craze
- Ayurvedic Spring Practices & Visualizing Your Success!
- What Snacks Are Good For Winter That Are Ayurvedic?