Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and joyful! Our topics focus on health and wellness (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), holistic nutrition, medicinal plants, natural rhythms and cycles, beauty, meditation, self care and rituals, spirituality and personal empowerment.
Feeling Good means we are healthy, balanced, peaceful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of our perfectly imperfect lives. Feeling Good requires us to tune in and nourish our whole selves, which is made up of the four Solluna Cornerstones: our food, our bodies, our emotional well-being and our spiritual growth. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully healthy body, radiant energy, and a greater level of overall well-being and personal growth.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have a very special guest, David Crow, who is a renowned author, a leading botanical expert, master herbalist and aromatherapist, and the founding director of Floracopeia Aromatic Treasures. Listen in as David shares some of his wisdom and knowledge about the benefits of medicinal, intelligent plants and how we can use them to benefit our daily lives.
- David shares some background on the intelligence of plants and how they sculpt the environment…
- Ways in which plants affect the quality of the air we breathe, and how much older plants are than us…
- We discuss when plant life started coming onto land and creating photosynthesis…
- Ways in which a botanist and a scholar in Asian medicine join the two together to compliment each other – the Western and the Eastern approach…
- The aspect of eastern medicine and spiritual intelligence…
- Whether praying with the plants and putting intention into the plants for healing is helpful to patients…
- How plants are able to perceive without a nervous system…
- What therapeutic benefits plants can have on us just through smell alone…
- Who benefits from taking herbs of various sorts and knowing how much to take…
About David Crow
David Crow, L.Ac., graduated from the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1984; he is a California state licensed acupuncturist and nationally certified by the National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. He has been a clinician, consultant, researcher and educator for over 30 years.
As an educator he has taught extensively for over two decades in the US and Canada, and online internationally and has travelled extensively to study traditional medicinal systems. He is the author of four books, including In Search of the Medicine Buddha, founder and owner of Floracopeia, Inc. a company devoted to supporting sustainable ecological agriculture through the production of essential oils.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! I have so much love and gratitude for you. Thank you for tuning in and being part of the community :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- 10 Nutritious Plants Everyone Can Grow in Their Backyard
- How to Absorb More Nutrients from Your Food!
- 5 Simple Ways To Get THE MOST Nutrition Out Of Your Food! [VLOG #25]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Using Essential Oils for Wellness & Beauty!
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy!
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Infrared Health Benefits & How To Maximize Your Mitochondria!
- Sustain and Replenish Yourself With Ryan Black & Maximize Your Mitochondria
- Getting Protein Plant-Based!
- How To Survive The Holidays & No Meat Athlete on Eating a Plant-Based Diet as an Athlete!