Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and joyful! Our topics focus on health and wellness (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), holistic nutrition, medicinal plants, natural rhythms and cycles, beauty, meditation, self care and rituals, spirituality and personal empowerment.
Feeling Good means we are healthy, balanced, peaceful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of our perfectly imperfect lives. Feeling Good requires us to tune in and nourish our whole selves, which is made up of the four Solluna Cornerstones: our food, our bodies, our emotional well-being and our spiritual growth. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully healthy body, radiant energy, and a greater level of overall well-being and personal growth.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Adi Arezzini, who is the co-founder and CEO of global lifestyle and beauty brand Teami, and has dedicated her career to developing natural, plant-based products. Listen in as Adi shares her journey from coffee addiction and poor digestion, to overall health and wellness through herbal hand-picked organic teas. In addition, for those of you with the entrepreneurial spirit, Adi shares a bit of advice on how to get started!
- Adi shares how her digestive system stopped working from addiction to coffee, and how it ultimately affected her mood and gut health…
- Her journey from poor digestion to wellness using herbal teas…
- Herbal botanical teas that are good for digestion and balancing the body…
- How often to incorporate herbal teas into your diet and why teas shouldn’t replace your H20…
- What to look for when purchasing organic teas…
- Advice and tips Adi shares for those who want to start a business…
About Adi Arezzini
Our co-founder & CEO, Adi Arezzini, started having health issues at the age of 23 after her military service. Addicted to coffee, exhausted, constipated and bloated, Adi’s digestive system just stopped working
In search of an alternative to drugs or medicine, Adi read books about colon health and the negative effects accumulated toxins can have on your body. Adi started blending her own high quality loose leaf tea until she created the perfect formulation to help solve her own digestive issues.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life.
This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! I have so much love and gratitude for you. Thank you for tuning in and being part of the community :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[FAN OF THE WEEK]
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Tea vs. Coffee: My Perspective from a Beauty Standpoint
- 5 Reasons to Give up Coffee, And How to Drink it if you Insist!!
- How To Transition From Coffee To Tea!
- Interview With The World Renowned Deepak Chopra & Why Your Gut Has a Huge Impact on Your Everyday Energy!
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Is It Okay To Drink Caffeinated Teas?
- Do You Recommend Drinking Matcha Tea?
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying
- Becoming Aware with Lisa Garr & Tea Time Therapy