In this episode, I share more about my adventures through Sri Lanka and some of the delicious foods I ate. I also follows up with renowned Ayurvedic professor and practitioner, Parla Jayagopal, B.A.M.S—or Dr. Jay—as we further explore ways to correct imbalances in your body and create beauty from the inside out.
- More on the delicious, native cuisine of Sri Lanka and recipe ideas you can use in your own home…
- A protein-rich plant food that is amazing for recovery, stamina and muscle tone…
- Native super foods that you can use to accelerate your weight loss…
- More on the different types of doshas (or body types) and some of the specific beauty issues that arise from imbalances in each one…
- Which foods to eat in order to correct specific imbalances, whether you are a Kapha, Pitta or Vata…
- And so much more!
About Parla Jayagopal, B.A.M.S.
Dr. Parla S Jayagopal BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), MAOM (C)—or Doctor Jay as we affectionately call him—received his Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery (BAMS) after completing five and a half years of training from Bangalore University. He also pursued three years of education to receive Masters degree in Ayurvedic herbology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Bangalore. Dr. Jayagopal completed Yoga teacher’s training course from Atma Darshan, Bihar school of Yoga. In addition to his twelve years of clinical experience, Dr. Jayagopal has traveled to Europe and Japan to propagate the science of Ayurveda. Currently he is teaching as chair and associate Prof. dept. of Ayurveda at American University of Complementary Medicine.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance!
- If you’d like to know more about The Glowing Green Smoothie® mentioned in this episode, this post shares the recipe and the major benefits of this staple Beauty Detox beverage!
- Are you curious about Probiotics? If you’d like to know more about Kimberly’s Soil Based Probiotics, this post explains in detail what SBO’s are and why they are so amazing for you.
- Besides hot water with lemon, here are a few drinks you can add into your daily routine that have major beauty benefits!
Research Cited in This and the First Podcast:
See you back here soon!