In this episode, Tony and I discuss natural foods, herbs and substances that can help have an immune-supporting, antibiotic effect in the body—without exposing yourself to the risks of pharmaceuticals that impair your gut health and create other issues.
Next, we have my very special guest Deliciously Ella, who is a baker, food blogger and author. Her books consist of Deliciously Ella and Deliciously Ella Every Day. Ella also has an amazing blog which focuses on easy and healthy foods. Listen in as Ella shares how she took control of a rare sickness and learned to manage the symptoms through healthy food choices.
- We discuss pharmaceutical-grade antibiotics and the disruptions they cause in our system…
- Is there a time for Western medicine when antibiotics are necessary? …
- Overall actions we can take to keep our immune system strong…
- Natural foods to consume to boost our immune system…
- How to remove excess moisture from the body that contributes to candida issues…
- We discuss the controversial topic of hydrogen peroxide and how it should be used…
- Ella shares how her nervous system was compromised and how it lead to other health issues…
- How educating herself through health books was a powerful tool to improving her overall health…
- We discuss predisposition to illnesses versus one’s lifestyle choices and the impact it has…
- How to handle the transition of eating for your health and managing family ties in a positive way…
- We chat about ways to satisfy sweet cravings…
- Ways to shift and focus on natural and simple ingredients and enjoying the cooking experience…
- Ella shares some of her go-to recipes that are easy to make and full of flavor…
About Deliciously Ella
Ella has been writing the Deliciously Ella blog for nearly four years, after having been diagnosed dealing with Postural Tachycardia Syndrome. She graduated from St Andrews with a Masters in Art History in May 2013 and released her best-selling app three years ago, which is available on the iTunes and the Google Play store.
Ella has published two best-selling cookbooks ‘Deliciously Ella‘ and ‘Deliciously Ella Every Day,’ and working on her third book! Deliciously Ella also co-founded a deli, the mae deli, with her fiance.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Top 10 in Your Kitchen
- Oregano Oil
- Pau d’Arco Tea
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Why Antibiotics should ONLY Be a Very Last Resort, and How They Can Mess with Your Skin and Body
- 9 Foods that Cause Inflammation and 9 Ways to Fight it
- Introducing Probiotics… My Simple Solution for Enhanced Digestion, Health and Beauty
- A Potent Cleanser to be Used Correctly: Garlic
- 12 Superfoods for a Healthier Lifestyle
- Immunity Tea with Cayenne Pepper: Step by Step Instructions
Deliciously Ella’s Interview
Happy listening, and wishing you a beautiful day!
With love and gratitude,