In this episode, Tony and I talk about the dangers of too much protein. It seems that research is catching up and revealing that “protox” (protein oxidation and resultant toxicity), is a real problem to address. Listen in as Tony and I go through the latest research and how you can avoid high protein damage, and the accelerated aging that comes from it.
Next, we have my very special guest Kelly Sullivan Walden who is a certified clinical hypnotherapist, inspirational speaker, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training. Kelly is an expert on the keys and tools for personal growth and excellence, relationships, love, business success and living a live of balance and inspiration.
Kelly has reached millions of people with her inspiring message on national talk shows such as Doctor Oz and Ricki Lake and she has a newly released book called Love, Sex, and Relationship Dream Dictionary. Listen in as we discuss Kelly’s mission to awaken the world to the power of dreams.
- Tony and I discuss about the fitness world and how protein tends to be overemphasized…
- How protein, and animal protein in particular is consumed and it affects…
- If you have to be all or nothing when it comes to eating meat…
- What the term “protox” means…
- We discuss the detrimental affects of not only how we prepare protein but how it’s consumed…
- How protox causes aging and loads our body down…
- Tony shares what oxidation is and how the food industry masks this unhealthy process…
- What methods produce the least amount of oxidative damage to food and how to make better choices…
- If charring vegetables is just as harmful as charring animal proteins…
- Kelly shares her family background and how dreaming became such a huge part of her life…
- How dreams connect you to yourself and to others…
- Kelly shares what breakdown led to a breakthrough for her life path…
- We talk about what a dream dictionary is and how it interprets common symbols…
- If there a physiological reason why some nights you dream more than others…
- Kelly discusses why keeping a dream journal is so valuable…
- We chat about Kelly’s latest book about Love, Sex and Relationships and what this has to do with our dreams…
About Kelly Sullivan Walden
Known as America’s premiere dream expert, she is the #1 bestselling author of I Had the Strangest Dream and It’s All In Your Dreams, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dreams and Premonitions, and the newly released Love, Sex, and Relationship Dream Dictionary. She is also a certified clinical hypnotherapist, inspirational speaker, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training.
Kelly been described as the lovechild of Oprah Winfrey and Lucille Ball and has reached millions of people with her inspiring message on national talk shows such as Doctor Oz, Ricki Lake, The Real, Bethenny, Huffington Post Live, Coast to Coast, and FOX news. Every Friday she hosts the DreamsUnzipped radio show on 1150 KKNW. She is also the director/founder of Chime In.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I discuss my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to live your most beautiful life from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Protox Overview
- 8 rules for avoiding it
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- What Eating Too Much Protein Does to Your Body (Yes You Can Have Too Much)
- How to Get Lean and Muscular on a Beauty Detox Diet!
- Does The Beauty Detox Lifestyle Provide Enough Protein? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 40]
- Plant-Based Diets for Athletes
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Kelly Sullivan Walden’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Cowspiracy, Animal Agriculture and a Powerful Interview with Rachel Brathen, aka Yoga Girl [BIO Podcast: Ep. 5]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- The 411 on Colonics With Jen Gonzalez & The Truth About Protein [BIO Podcast: Ep 51]
With love and gratitude,