Ever felt meditation is hard? You’re not alone! Many people struggle with meditation; and often there’s a hidden culprit—not having the right technique for you. In this segment, Tony and I discuss a wide range of meditation techniques and how to know the best one for you, your goals and current level.
Next, I have a very special guest Kip Anderson, who is the Co-Producer and Co-Director of the new documentary, ‘What The Health’. He shares about his latest documentary that he created along side Keegan Kun called ‘What The Health‘. I was actually featured in this film, and we recorded a while back while I was still pregnant! This is such an amazing documentary to support and share with as many people as you can. Listen in as Kip uncovers the secret to preventing and even reversing chronic diseases, and investigates why the nation’s leading health organizations don’t want people to know about it.
- We share our personal experience with getting past an active mind and how to master meditation…
- How Paramhansa Yogananda has influenced the self-realization fellowship and how you can be a part of it…
- Tony shares how certain mantras can draw your mind and keep your attention, and how to find what resonates with you personally…
- We share different techniques and practices that you can start to incorporate into your daily life…
- Kip shares his personal life experience with being vegan and how he went from the environmental aspect of our diet into the health aspect…
- We discuss how the ‘What The Health’ film goes into the addiction aspect of certain foods and your brain…
- The alliance between the health organizations and big business and what we should be aware of…
- How doctors have not had schooling on prevention, especially when it comes to diet, and what we can do…
- Kip shares information about the film ‘What The Health’, and how you can organize a screening…
About Kip Andersen
Kip Andersen’s environmental awakening came as a result of An Inconvenient Truth. After seeing the film, he began to recycle religiously, turn off lights constantly, shower infrequently, and ride a bike instead of driving.
Andersen believed he was doing everything he could to help the planet by following the guidelines of national and international environmental organizations, but his life took a different direction when he found out animal agriculture is the leading cause of environmental destruction.
He is the founder of AUM Films and Media, a 501c3 non-profit focused on creating films and media that promote thrivability, compassion, and harmony for all life. He is also an entrepreneur, as well as a certified Jivamukti and Kundalini yoga teacher. He is a graduate of Cal Poly San Luis Obispo school of business and has called San Francisco home for more than a decade.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons
- Basic mindfulness
- 20 practical tips
- Best intermediate meditation book
- [FREE] 7 Day Guided Meditations
- Basic Tools And Techniques To Start A Meditation Practice (Video)
- Start Meditating With These Easy Tips
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Meditation (Video)
- Beauty Detox Take On ‘What The Health’!
- Open Your Eyes to the #1 Threat to Our Planet and Health
- Common Diet Advice That’s Actually Bad for You
- The Dairy Industry in Trouble: Good News/Bad News
- The Acne-Dairy Connection
- Why High Animal Protein Diets Age You Faster
- Do I Need to Be Vegan/Vegetarian?
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Kip Andersen’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- Cowspiracy, Animal Agriculture and a Powerful Interview with Rachel Brathen, aka Yoga Girl [BIO Podcast: Ep. 5]
- What The Health! with Keegan Kuhn & Oral Health 101 [BIO Podcast: Ep 37]
- Monumental Kip Andersen Interview on Cowspiracy and Why You May be More Dehydrated Than You Think! [BIO Podcast: Ep.11]
With love and gratitude,