I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Is it really necessary to take a multivitamin on a plant based diet?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Sara – Michigan State University
I’m a college student that enjoys going out with friends for a few drinks on a weekly basis, and I have always been told that it is better to eat something “heavier” like meat before drinking alcohol. Do you have any good suggestions for vegan alternatives that will have me feeling satiated, but not bloated, before a night out?
Shay – Denver, CO
I am 100% vegan, I take B12 and D3, along with your SBO probiotics. If I am eating a nutrient rich plant based diet, is it really necessary to take a multivitamin?
Christina – Emeryville, CA
What is your take on avocado oil? In my mind it would be a healthier oil especially as it’s good for high temp cooking?
Daniela – Beauty Detox Foods Group
I eat so much fruit every morning (a green smoothie with 50% greens and 50% fruit, 2 big bananas and berries) then I pour everything into a bowl and garnish the bowl with two more bananas. Is that too much fruit?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
The more you embrace and surrender to change, the more you will be supported.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Have A College Body You Can Be Proud Of
- 5 Simple Tips for a Healthy Labor Day
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty:
- Do You Really Need All Those Vitamins?
- MCT Oil: Worth It…or Just Another Health Fad?
- The Coconut Oil Conspiracy!
- Does Fruit Prevent Weight Loss?
- The Dos and Don’ts of the Glowing Green Smoothie
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How To Minimize The Negative Impact Of Alcoholic Beverages? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 142]
- Should We Be Taking Collagen Supplements? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 166]
- Seven Life Lessons Learned With Mike Silvio & The Conspiracy Against Coconut Oil [BIO Podcast: Ep 181]
- Is Fruit Making You Gain Weight? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 78]
With love and gratitude,