We talk about the topic of spring cleansing often yet, did you know emotional healing is every bit as important as the physical cleansing aspect? In fact, it may play an even greater role in how we feel. This segment explores some research and strategies for deeper emotional healing, so that negative emotions can be released and overcome, and we feel lighter, more joyful, clear and aligned with a deeper vision for our lives.
Next, we have my very special guest Aubrey Marcus, who is the founder of lifestyle brand, Onnit, a podcast host, and the author of his first book, Own The Day, Own Your Life, which will be out April 17th. Listen in as Aubrey explains ways in which he shares his philosophy on a daily basis, what actions and routines you can do every day, to live an awesome life.
- Tony and I discuss the importance of going beyond physical cleansing…
- Why emotional cleansing is critical to overall beauty and health…
- Tony shares some research regarding deeper emotional healing and its benefits…
- Strategies for releasing and overcoming negative emotions…
- How we personally find alignment in feeling lighter and more joyful….
- Aubrey shares how he came up with the name Onnit as his lifestyle brand…
- How Aubrey lives out his philosophy on a daily basis and what actions and routines you can do every day and why…
- Aubrey explains total human optimizations that he shares in his upcoming book, Own The Day Own Your Life, and how you too can apply these techniques in your beauty routine…
- We share tips on how to get outdoors to get your body moving for overall wellness…
- Strategies for using your commute time to either empty or fill your mind…
About Aubrey Marcus
Aubrey Marcus is the founder and CEO of Onnit, a lifestyle brand based on a holistic health philosophy he calls Total Human Optimization. Onnit is an Inc. 500 company and an industry leader with products optimizing millions of lives, including many top professional athletes around the world. Aubrey currently hosts the Aubrey Marcus Podcast.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- EFT instructions
- EFT research overview
- Gratitude and healing
- How crying can be healing
- 10 Ways to Combat Depression and Anxiety Through Your Diet
- 5 Reasons To Always Go With Your Gut
- The Magic of Morning Rituals
- The Amazing Healing Properties Of Nature! (Video)
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Aubrey Marcus Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Tapping Solution With Jessica Ortner & The Amazing Power of Affirmations! [BIO Podcast: Ep 173]
- Mindfulness and Sustainability with Jason Wachob & Happiness and Numbers! [BIO Podcast: Ep 135]
- Finding Your True Passion With Satya Scainetti & Reducing Stress Through Chanting! [BIO Podcast: Ep 167]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
With love and gratitude,