I am so excited to have Anahata Ananda as our guest this week! She is the Founder of Sedona’s Shamangelic Healing, Spiritual Awakening & Training Center. She focuses on self-empowerment and emotional release with her clients. Listen in as Anahata shares how you can release emotional wounds and gain a sense of divine purpose in your life.
- Anahata shares her journey that led her to become a renowned shaman healer…
- How to release emotional wounds, scars, and addictions…
- How releasing can change one’s perspective on life…
- We talk about some core shamanic lessons Anahata tries to instill in her work…
- Plant medicine and spirit animal talk…
- Benefits of ongoing counseling for personal and business relationships…
- What the term divine purpose means and what is the importance of discovering it in one’s life…
About Anahata Ananda
Anahata Ananda is the Founder of Sedona’s Shamangelic Healing Center. She has guided thousands of individuals through core life shifts, helping them to turn their life around and create the life of their dreams.
Anahata has trained extensively with gifted Shamans, energy healers and spiritual teachers from North America, Peru, India and Asia in order to artfully integrate the fields of self-empowerment, Shamanic teachings, emotional release, energy healing, relationship counseling, spiritual studies, yoga, meditation and empowered living.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Meditation (Video)
- Why the Importance of Meditation Isn’t What You Gain, but What You…
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- 4 Ways to Heal Yourself from Within
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Anahata Ananda Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Meditation Tips & Overcoming Anxiety! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 284]
- Embracing Meditation With Jeff Warren & Organic Soy Isn’t Bad For You [BIO Podcast: Ep 229]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- Restore Your Health and Power With Dr. Christiane Northrup & You Need a Spa Day! [BIO Podcast: Ep 265]
In love and health,
If you loved this podcast, click HERE for your FREE GIFTS from Anahata Ananda!