Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy!
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good, by following our daily practices, naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence from being in touch with our wholeness and being comfortable with our perfectly imperfect selves.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Parla Jayagopal, B.A.M.S – or Dr. Jay as many know him here on the podcast, who is a renowned Ayurvedic professor and physician. Listen in as Dr. Jay and I talk about warming spices we can add to our daily routines and rituals that will help improve everything from our digestion to building our immunity during the colder months.
- Nourishing spices we can use during the winter months….
- How adding the right spices is important with proper food combining…
- Facts when combining black pepper with other spice combinations and how it improves digestion…
- Why avoiding garlic and onion may be a better health choice for you…
- Dr. Jay and I share some warming spices for our daily elixir recipes…
- Ways to keep our immunity and circulation at its best, using spices…
- How toxins affect our personality and our brains…
- Essential practices that are impactful for a more vibrant life…
About Parla Jayagopal, B.A.M.S.
Dr. Parla S Jayagopal BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), MAOM (C)—or Doctor Jay as we affectionately call him—received his Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery (BAMS) after completing five and a half years of training from Bangalore University. He also pursued three years of education to receive Masters degree in Ayurvedic herbology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Bangalore.
In addition to his twelve years of clinical experience, Dr. Jayagopal has traveled to Europe and Japan to propagate the science of Ayurveda. Currently he is teaching as chair and associate Prof. dept. of Ayurveda at American University of Complementary Medicine.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- 6 Common Spices That Make You More Beautiful
- [VLOG #46] Transition to Fall with Ayurvedic Tips
- The Beauty Detox Perspective on Ayurvedic Principles
- BIO Podcast: Ep 129: Ayurvedic Practices to Help You Feel Your Best with Dr. Jay & Tips to Improve Hair Health!
- 10 Herbs and Spices to Heat Up Your Sex Drive
- [VLOG #41] Eating for Your Chakras
- Ayurvedic Buddha Bowl Recipe
- Sweet Chai Smoothie Recipe
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
Dr. Jay’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- BIO Podcast: Ep 201:Best Ayurvedic Practices For Fall with Dr. Jay & The CBD Oil Craze
- BIO Podcast: Ep 157: Ayurvedic Spring Practices & Visualizing Your Success!
- BIO Podcast: Ep. 138: What Snacks Are Good For Winter That Are Ayurvedic?
- BIO Podcast: Ep 89: Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting