Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Toni Okamoto, who is a best selling Author, television Correspondent and founder of the popular website and blog, Plant-Based on a Budget. Listen in as Toni shares how she gives a fun and accessible resource for people who want to save money while eating vegan!
- We discuss the misconceptions that eating plant-based has to be expensive…
- What led Toni towards eating plant-based and how it affected her in her life’s journey…
- Ways to modify your food and cooking choices regardless of the culture, and how we made our own personal transitions…
- Tips on how to balance your budget while still trying to eat organic produce…
- Saving money while saving time and if it’s possible to do both when incorporating a healthy lifestyle…
- Staple foods worth spending more money on than the other staples in your diet…
- Toni and I share some great family options when meal planning…
- Ways to budget when eating out…
About Toni Okamoto
Toni Okamoto is the founder of Plant-Based on a Budget, the popular website, food blog, and meal plan that shows you how to save dough by eating veggies. She is also the author of a new cookbook by the same name, Plant-Based on a Budget, and The Super Easy Vegan Slow Cooker Cookbook. Plant-Based on a Budget has been featured in Reader’s Digest, US News and World Report, and more.
Toni is also a regular presence on the FOX affiliate in Sacramento, where she teaches viewers how to break their meat habit without breaking their budget. Toni is a burrito enthusiast, and spends her free time swing dancing across the county. She resides in Sacramento with her wonderful partner, Paul Shapiro.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Meal Planning On A Budget!
- How to Eat Healthy on a Budget!
- The Connection Between Brain Health and a Plant-Based Diet
- 5 Tips to Lose Weight on a Plant-Based Diet
- Which Plant-Based Foods Help You Cope With Life-Changing Circumstances?
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
- Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Getting Protein Plant-Based!
- What Can I Substitute For A Piece Of Meat?
- How To Survive The Holidays & No Meat Athlete on Eating a Plant-Based Diet as an Athlete!
- The 411 on Colonics With Jen Gonzalez & The Truth About Protein