On this week’s Thursday episode of “Beauty Inside Out,” I answer four questions from listeners, readers and community members of the Beauty Detox Community. This week’s most popular question was: “Is Oil Pulling Really Beneficial?” Want to know the answer and get started today? Hit play now to find out! Also remember, you can submit your questions for the show here!
– I have a question about Kimberly’s Oatmeal Recipe in The Beauty Detox Solution. I have always eaten it cold as instructed, but is it wrong to heat it up? I so miss hot oatmeal….I don’t think Kimberly pairs fruits with oatmeal either, does she?
– How does Kimberly feel about oil pulling?
– I have a very stressful job; I read Kimberly’s book Beauty Detox Power and loved it. I want to start my own meditation practice, but I have a really hard time keeping my mind still for extended periods of time. What is the best way to start a meditation and keep my mind still?
– How long can you keep nuts in the fridge after soaking and rinsing them? Also, is it okay to freeze them after soaking and rinsing so they last longer?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week:
If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you have never done.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance!
- More information on the importance of soaking and sprouting nuts and seeds! Be sure to read this blog post if you are interested in finding out the benefits.
- Do you want to start a meditation practice? My absolute beginner’s guide to meditation will give you a jump start, with tools on how to start a home practice.
- Another blog post I wanted to share with you to give you a few basic tools and techniques to start your meditation practice.
With love and gratitude,
You mention the possibility of re-mineralizing the teeth in this episode. I have 2 small cavities beginning and would like to find out more about how I can reverse them. Do you have any suggestions or recommended resources for further information? Thanks, I love listening to your podcasts! 🙂
Hi Lyn…to start, try to eliminate grains, beans or nuts and consume limited amounts of fruit and starches. Opt for more plant-proteins and healthy fats. Taking supplements and Oil Pulling has been known to help the process as well, supporting your tooth and gum health. As always, consult your dentist with any concerns you may have towards healthier teeth. Hope this helps! 😉
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! I appreciate the additional tips. They align with the direction I have been moving in already! Thanks again. 🙂