Tony and I are back this week as we discuss “Healing Acne Naturally”. We discuss how prevalent acne is and how it’s roots go deeper than our skin. There is a lot more than acne than just what appears on the surface!
We also discuss how companies sell their acne products around the idea that it’s something people are cursed with rather than an internal issue. Finally, Tony and I discuss what we can do naturally to eliminate acne and live a more beautiful life from the inside out- including lots of tangible tips and tools you can put into practice.
Next, is my very special guest, Charlynn, who is an educator and aromatherapist. We discuss how spring is an excellent time to freshen up our environment. Charlynn discusses ways to use and incorporate the essential oils offered from her company, Aura Cacia.
We also discuss the power of scent and the benefits of bringing them into all different areas of our life. Charlynn talks about the ways scents can enact changes on our bodies, moods and energy, and how we can use them to care for our homes and personal hygiene.
- Tony shares how acne goes deeper than our skin….
- How companies are not fixing the real internal issues as it related to acne…
- How our skin sends us messages about imbalances in our health…
- The impact our lifestyle has on our skin…
- What we can do naturally to eliminate acne…
- How to transition from a cooped up winter, into the vitality of spring…
- What scents to use to freshen things up…
- How to combine essential oils and which ones to disperse within our airspace…
- What base to use for creating a natural cleaning spray with the essential oils…
- How to create a natural linen spray…
- Charlynn shares what essential oils to use for our skincare routine…
- If essential oils are safe to use around young children…
About Charlynn Avery
Charlynn Avery is an Aromatherapist and Educator for Aura Cacia, a brand of Frontier Co-op. In her work, she travels around the U.S. teaching about safe and effective essential oil use and is passionate about those powerful oils. Her life’s mission is to empower each individual to be in charge of their own health and healing.
Avery has spent her career practicing and teaching in the arena of holistic health and wellness as a licensed massage therapist and aromatherapist and currently holds additional certifications in holistic nutrition, Thai massage, life coaching and hypnotherapy. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Iowa State University and received additional education through both Carlson College of Massage Therapy and the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts.
Although she loves natural healing, she loves yoga and spending time in nature even more. An avid traveler both for work and pleasure, she can often be found getting her U.S. National Park passport stamped or reading a good book in an airport as she waits to make her next connection.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
Healing Acne Naturally Segment:
- Probiotics Can Help, 80% Found Improvement
- Neem, Aloe Vera and other Plants
- Lifestyle Changes
- Nuts, seeds, leafy greens, fermented foods
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
- 5 Tangible Ways I Hold It Together (Sort of!)
- How to Protect Yourself from Sun Damage With These Secret Tips
- DIY Holiday Gift: Make Your Own Organic Body Scrub!
Charlynn Avery Interview:
In love and health,