In this episode, Tony and I review some of the best foods and herbs to develop clear and strong focus throughout your day. Listen in as we discuss ways to incorporate these amazing plant foods into your daily life.
Next, we have my very special guest, Gary Quinn, who is the author of The Yes Frequency and other books, a TV and live event host, a motivational keynote speaker, inspirational intuitive life coach. Gary is an expert on the keys and tools for personal growth and excellence, inspiration, life balance, relationships, business success and love.
- We discuss how prevalent stress and the busy business of our lives is increasingly creating exhaustion and lack of energy…
- How college campuses are being bombarded with the misuse of drugs and how it contributes to unhealthy choices and negativity…
- How to regain your focus despite all the distractions in our environment…
- The differences between subtle and long-term effects from the foods we eat…
- Some of the foods that help relieve stress, provide energy and promote well-being…
- Herbs and herbal teas that can be added to your Beauty routine to assist with brain function…
- Gary shares how he began his journey from working in the entertainment industry to helping others have a positive attitude…
- How many are consciously and unconsciously walking around in fear and what we can do to get past it…
- How to stop living 50% in our past and being more aware of our belief system…
- We discuss expanding our consciousness through joyful opportunities…
- Gary shares his approach found in his book, The Yes Frequency…
- How Gary’s coaching programs are designed to master a positive belief system…
- I share a personal story of relationship detox from her The Beauty Detox Power book…
- We share how to eliminate bad habits and make better choices…
- Gary talks about intention and how it can manifest your dreams…
About Gary Quinn
International best-selling author Gary Quinn shares his valuable insights and knowledge with a worldwide audience via his motivational books, audio CD’s, TV and radio appearances, digital downloads and numerous world-wide speaking engagements and seminars.
Several of his recent books have become a best-sellers in this field and are acknowledged as essential tools for those seeking to improve their lives by enhancing the mind, body and spirit.
Gary is often described as an inspirational “Intuitive Life Coach.” His efforts have been called “life changing.” His goal is to help people take control of their lives and to make their life experiences better and more fulfilling.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I discuss my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- The best foods
- The best herbs
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- 5 Mood-Boosting Secrets to Lift You Up During “Dark Days”
- Fighting the Damaging Effects of Stress with Adaptogens
- Why Tulsi Is The New Green Tea
- The Beauty of Turmeric and Nutmeric
- 21 Quick and Easy Bad Mood Busters
- The Beauty Detox Power: Nourish Your Mind and Body for Weight Loss and Discover True Joy
Gary Quinn’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 27]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
With love and gratitude,